Planting a Garden Beginning With Purple Petunias

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

Planting a Garden Beginning With Purple Petunias

Post by Joy2dream »

I was clearing off a long table where that I had fed my brothers and families. Someone was still helping me, I can't remember who but I think it was one of my family members.

I kept looking out in the garden area and the ground was tilled and the rows were made ready for planting. I was trying to hurry up and get out to plant. I looked out and my older brother and his wife were planting the garden and there was plant growth as they were planting. One thing standing out is there was about a fouth of a row of purple petunias planted to the left on what would be the beginning of the garden. I knew I had bought the flowers.

As I was cleaning up the table I found this small round grayish object. I picked it up and wondered out loud about what it was and whoever was helping me (thinking SIL Debra) said it was a hearing aid. I asked who's it was because the brother that wears aids was in the garden working and it didn't look like one of his. She said who's it was and I replied I didn't think he wore an aid, she said yes, he has two. I then pick up a magazine type book and look for him in the book and there are two photographs of the man, one he has the 2 aids and one he only has 1 aid. I knew he wasn't still at the table but had went out somewhere to work for Jesus. I don't know the guy, but he would sorta resemble the pictures we see of Jesus but in an updated way.

I was still trying to get out and in the garden to help, I knew they were planting my garden.

BTW-I don't think I have the Martha mentality. :?

Bless ya,
Joy
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hey!
Where yall at????????
LOL Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Joy, I am praying for you sis...I don't have anything that I believe are more than just me...if you know what I mean..lol..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
jewel

Post by jewel »

This is a strange question....

How sure are you that they were Petinuas? Crocuses are often the first flowers of spring and are often purple.... I don't know much about flowers, and I have NO idea why I know that exactly.

I'll just share why I'm asking and you can determine the value of what I've said from there.

Your purple (signal of royalty) flowers were planted by someone else but purchased by you. Somehow you just know this but havn't said anything about that.... it is only your heart that knows this. These flowers also were at the begining of the garden....
I'm under the impression that this is pointing to an end of one type of sowing season for you, and the start of seeing some of the fruits of your labor coming forth. However, some of the seeds you've purchased and payed the cost for are now starting to show growth but it is at the hands of another family member (I believe symbolic of a church family member)

So, I think this could be warning you to be careful not to take up hurt feelings when someone else takes credit for the things you've been paying the up front cost to get them started in the first place. Perhaps this cost is prayer time or actual money paid (I don't know but I trust that you will if I'm on target) I'm just under the impression that this dream is letting you know that God is fully aware of the cost you paid and your reward is in His hands.... so rejoice and don't worry about who is taking the credit for the work. God is faithful enough to ensure that your reward is paid in full even if it doesn't look the way you felt it should at first.

GBU!!
jewel
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

How sure are you that they were Petinuas? Crocuses are often the first flowers of spring and are often purple.... I don't know much about flowers, and I have NO idea why I know that exactly.
Positive they were petunias, they were very deep purple. I usually have petunias planted up and down my sidewalk.

Praying over the rest. What about the hearing aid part and the cleaning the table?

Bless ya!
Joy
jewel

Post by jewel »

I didn't say anything about that part because I felt my thinking on that was tainted if I was incorrect about the rest. Guess I should know better than to do that sort of thing by now.... I don't really know exactly why I did that, but I know that you are mature enough to determine and decide for youself what is off and what isn't without me doing any harm.

I was getting the impression that you were hearing very well for yourself and someone that is working by your side is actually aided in hearing from you but as of right now, your not aware of that. Perhaps others have noticed and maybe not mentioned it to you.

I think that the one who is taking credit for your work is the same one that wears the hearing aid you found. If you test what you are sharing with them about your own insights, then it becomes obvious to you that they are not hearing for themselves but are hearing your words and in fact need them to hear for themselves.

I've often found that dreams like this seem to share problems that the dreamer will encounter in the near future.... and the key to resolve the issue in the dream is the answer in how to take care (or test the problem in this case) before we are actually faced with them. I don't know if that applies here or not, but I felt as though I should share that.

GBU!!
jewel
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Jewel,
I'm bumping this back up because I spoke last night to the brother who was planting in my garden. I didn't share the dream with him but he said something that I think could be what this dream is about.

Needing some confirmation on it.

BTW - He can plant, harvest and reap in my garden anytime. We all have jobs to do, some to till, some to plant, some to sow, some to reap the harvest so I don't think I would be overly concerned if someone benefited from seeds I've sown, in fact I hope they do! I just wanted to get out there with them. But I will be cautious not to lean into jealousy if I feel it arise.

Bless you,
Joy