Strawberry Wine

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

Strawberry Wine

Post by connie »

Praise the Lord,

for brief images and brief visions in the night:

I saw a flow of bubbling ginger ale. Then I saw some large, (domestic) perfect strawberries- so perfect they looked artificial. I wondered what strawberries in ginger ale would taste like. The thought made me laugh with delight. End

Also, I've been hearing the song Strawberry Wine.. just those two words for several days.. ever since I saw a dream titled Olive Wine on this board.

Strawberry Wine is a song about a girl's first love

connie
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

well that is very interesting!
I wonder if is showing you.. God pouring on us joy.. the oil of gladness for the spirit of heaviness? Put on the garment of praise.. for the spirit of heaviness? As we honor Jesus.. who should be our first love..
we are full of joy unspeakable and full of glory.
xo
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Jen wrote:well that is very interesting!
I wonder if is showing you.. God pouring on us joy.. the oil of gladness for the spirit of heaviness? Put on the garment of praise.. for the spirit of heaviness? As we honor Jesus.. who should be our first love..
we are full of joy unspeakable and full of glory.
xo
Jen
you took the words right out of my mouth Jen or put them in my mouth :lol:

I was just reading Krista's post on Blessing Others and I found some sweet strawberry wine in her post. Passing the blessings around & Praising the Lord.

God is good.. all the time.

connie

adding a PS: I remembered another dream 'bit'.. but all I remember is the name of one of the board members.. and I sent her a pm..