Falling alseep in church

Archives for 2008
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Falling alseep in church

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I had this dream several months ago and certainly before I found this board. I think the meaning is pretty clear but wanted to share for further insight.

I dreamt I was in church, standing during the praise and worship. But, I would suddenly become very, very tired and have to sit down. It would just come over me.... great fatigue, overwhelming, forcing me to sit down. A friend came and sat next to me and I think either prayed for me or tried to assist me in some way, then I woke up.

Would this have been God trying to show me a spirit of lethargy was on me? It wasnt normal tiredness or fatigue; it was very heavy and strong and I seemed not able to help or control it at all in the dream.

Again, this was months ago and I am getting better now (spiritually, emotionally, physically).

God bless you for reading.

-MW
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

MW,
This verse comes to mind.
Bless you,
Joy

Isaiah 61:2-4 (King James Version)
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.