Labor and birth of baby at 50

Archives for 2008
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Labor and birth of baby at 50

Post by Luke145Woman »

Last night I had another dream of me being pregnant and giving birth. In real life, I am 50 and have two grown children.

In the dream, I was ready to start labor and really wanted to have the baby at home, but as labor progressed it was evident I had to go to the hospital. We got to the military hospital and they asked for my husband's ID - he is retired military. The doctor looked at him and said "You are retired?" then looked at me. The doctor started saying a bunch of Latin medical terms meaning "old lady having baby"! I said jokingly "Oh shut up! YES! I am old but I AM having a baby!" Many people started gathering around me to see this unusual older mother birth.

While in labor we decided on names - Victoria for a girl, Nicholas for a boy.

I delivered the baby but woke up before I could find out the gender.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Luke145Woman,
I believe this dream is about the Lord is finally birthing your gifting and that your not too old to be annointed and used of the Lord. This most likely an anointing for healing and deliverance. This gifting is going to bring victory (victory is the meaning of both Victoria and Nicholas) to peoples lives. Both names being for victory speak of not just a single blessing but a double portion.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Post by Luke145Woman »

Thank you, sheep, for very encouraging thoughts! I appreciate it.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Wow, great dream.

My son's name is Nicholas- I didn't know it meant victory and double portion! Great encouragement. My name means "appearance of God"

Thanks for sharing,

Tiffany (JLL)
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12