baby tigers in church

Archives for 2008
grace_full1
Diamond Member

baby tigers in church

Post by grace_full1 »

So I was in a brick building it was two stories tall. The room I was in was on the bottom floor the wall was made of glass doors. The glass doors had a patio right outside them and then beyond that was woods. There were people that were there and I knew they were church members from our church but didn't recognize them IRL...with the exception of one our elder George. I saw a baby tiger walking through the people (now I KNEW this was a baby tiger BUT it actually looked like a lepord?) this little one came into the building through and open glass door just looking around. I knew I couldn't pick him up because if his momma came around and saw me with her baby it wouldn't be pleasant. So I kept an eye on the situation...and waited....All of a sudden a papa tiger came up and went to lie down right outside another door on the wall...two more baby tigers (that looked like tiny lepords) came and were kinda playing around him. Mamma Tiger comes shortly after that. The baby that was inside the building saw mom and promptly ran to her...and I shut the door and that was it.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

This could be off track but leopards/tigers should not be in church amongst the sheep! :x Reminded me of 'wolves in sheep's clothing' because they looked like leopards but were tigers! :roll:

This seems to be a warning to you to look out for dangerous characters in the church (the wall made of glass doors reminds me of prophetic insight.)

I notice that you see the danger but eventually you are able to shut it out so you are protected if you are wise in your handling of the situation. You didn't cause alarm by shouting or panicing but calmly waited for the right moment to 'close the door' on the danger.

Any help?
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Also the upper storey was God's high authority; the patio area represents a place to eat, be fed - church; George, may be coincidence but according to legend he slayed the dragon! (This may be nothing to do with this here.)

http://www.behindthename.com/name/george

I had a vision of a leopard that was in opposition to the Lord, who appeared as a Lion who prevailed. I was told on this forum that leopards can represent islam but I don't know if this applies here.

Hope I haven't rambled too much and hope this helps tease out your dream. :wink:
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

Hmmmm very interesting...(I have had this word over George (the elder before about slaying the dragon)
I'll have to pray more on it...
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1