Walking Into A Dirty Reservoir

Archives for 2008
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

Walking Into A Dirty Reservoir

Post by Citizen_of_Heaven »

This dream may be related to my water hose dream, I actually had this dream first. God bless you all.

DREAM: My parents, brothers, husband and I were driving by an apartment complex, we noticed construction work and repair work being done, and I noticed that on the roof top of the front building was my former Pastor, who’s still my family’s Pastor. (In Reality: That church is growing and they recently built a new bldg.)

We drove into the complex and Pastor Charles walked us to a reservoir, he opened the gate for us to enter in, the water was filthy, disgusting. Some of us went inside to take a closer look. He told us about another one just like it at the other end of the apt complex, which was clean and beautiful; he mentioned that it would look like the other one. Immediately I saw a vision in my dream of a pool, with people (looked some what like my second dream regarding the water hoses), the water was crystal clear and beautiful, there was people inside and outside the pool. We were excited about it.

We were driving out of the apartment complex when Pastor Charles called out the name of the place we were at, it was called “Villa Marina Apartments” I was shocked because I had lived at those apt complex as a child about 25 years ago with my family.

Also, in my dream, I had recently passed by them and they were old and run down, but now even though there was still construction, and repairs being done, they were looking very nice.