wedding rings/sheriff

Archives for 2011
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

wedding rings/sheriff

Post by WaitingforHim »

My neighbor Keith and Joann asked me to come house sit and dog sit for them while they were away.

I was in their house and the phone rang. I wasn't going to answer it but they had no caller id or answering machine so I thought I should. I picked it up and said hello and the man said he was the sheriff and would be pulling into the driveway shortly and that he had suspicion to believe that they had wedding rings that were stolen.

I explained that they were not there and that I was house sitting so that I didn't feel he had authority to come into their home without them being there..

He hung up and I noticed he was pulling into the driveway in a white car. I was really nervous as I realized they probably did have those rings in their jewelry box but I still felt this sheriff had no authority to be there without them being home. so I called 911.

The operator was having a hard time hearing and so was I because the reception was bad there..finally I told her what was happening. I think she sent a policeman to the house.

Then they found the rings..they put them in a bag and I remember feeling so awkward there... for some reason I got in Keith's new pick up truck and drove away...I remember trying to figure out what to do and then I realized I should go back home..

The truck was going toward a city about 15 min. from my home..I was now out of the truck and it was driving itself...I knew that it would probably crash as no one was driving it and yet I didn't know what to do..

Soon I was at their house with my husband they were talking about how they had to get their truck repaired by the insurance company now because of what happened..but for some reason they did not blame me :/ They made no mention of the rings..although I figured that they would probably be going to jail for that soon.

any thoughts.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

any thoughts?
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.