How deep the Father's love for us.

Archives for 2011
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

You are Right

Post by His_handmaiden »

You are so right, we must attack the lie, we have all bought it. I am so glad I posted, I have received much more than I gave. My heart goes out to you and your obedience in sharing the dream. My heart is blessed by the God, our Abba, who gave it. I feel a little more of His redemption and rivers of living water flowing through me. Someone once said, "Let change begin with me." The Lord has accomplished this because not only are our words changed but our hearts are changed, and, this will change the atmosphere, (spiritual climate) in our own worlds, and, (ultimately), shall extend around America and the world as one person after another has a heart change. You are so blessed, for, He has given you His heart. May we all learn,..not,to..break it. Thank You, Lord for being so graphic and intense with us that we may know You the one we love and adore, that, has even called us "the apple of Your eye." What has been expressed here captures completely what I experienced in that recovery room. God/Yahweh bless.
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

You're right, His handmaiden. Jesus said that those who are forgiven much will understand. I had a friend who was angry with God because she had been molested as a child. She said she didn't understand how Jesus' death, as horrible as it was, was any worse than the torture many innocent girls who have been raped and murdered experienced. A lot of people think it was facing the severe physical pain on cross that caused Christ such agony in the Garden of Gethsemane.

It was not just the physical suffering he did nothing to deserve. It was all the tremendous wrath, anger, and anguish at what that murderer/rapist did to that innocent child who was so precious to Him, that sin times billions to the billionth power that God hurled at our wonderful Saviour. It was Abba Daddy crying out in agony over the murder of his little girl. It was the agony of a Dad seeing his precious sons and daughters inflict pain on each other because they believe He is not good, and there isn't enough love to go around. It was that intense wrath for how sin has destroyed the beautiful world he created for his loved ones that became the chastisement, because He was the only one who could bear it. He became MY sin. He made himself the target. The intensity of his anger, one speck of which would blow up the earth was ALL aimed at Christ. That was the agony of Jesus anticipated.

But it was our sins that did that to him,
that ripped and tore and crushed him—our sins!
He took the punishment, and that made us whole.
Through his bruises we get healed.
We're all like sheep who've wandered off and gotten lost.
We've all done our own thing, gone our own way.
And God has piled all our sins, everything we've done wrong,
on him, on him.

7-9He was beaten, he was tortured,
but he didn't say a word.
Like a lamb taken to be slaughtered
and like a sheep being sheared,
he took it all in silence.
Justice miscarried, and he was led off—
and did anyone really know what was happening?
He died without a thought for his own welfare,
beaten bloody for the sins of my people.
They buried him with the wicked,
threw him in a grave with a rich man,
Even though he'd never hurt a soul
or said one word that wasn't true.

10Still, it's what God had in mind all along,
to crush him with pain.
The plan was that he give himself as an offering for sin
so that he'd see life come from it—life, life, and more life.
And God's plan will deeply prosper through him.

11-12Out of that terrible travail of soul,
he'll see that it's worth it and be glad he did it.
Through what he experienced, my righteous one, my servant,
will make many "righteous ones,"
as he himself carries the burden of their sins.
Therefore I'll reward him extravagantly—
the best of everything, the highest honors—
Because he looked death in the face and didn't flinch,
because he embraced the company of the lowest.
He took on his own shoulders the sin of the many,
he took up the cause of all the black sheep.

Isaiah 53 (The Message)

17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

18Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation,

19namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

20Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.

21He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

2 Corinthians 5

HOW DEEP THE FATHER'S LOVE FOR US!

How can we refuse so great salvation?

40 Jesus answered him, “Simon, I have something to tell you.”

“Tell me, teacher,” he said.

41 “Two people owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he forgave the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?”

43 Simon replied, “I suppose the one who had the bigger debt forgiven.”

“You have judged correctly,” Jesus said.

44 Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. 45 You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. 46 You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”

48 Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

49 The other guests began to say among themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”

50 Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Luke 7
Last edited by Charys on Sat May 07, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...that I might know Him...
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I edited this post. Just reading.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.