x- brother inlaw drivingthrough flood/ searching cave

Archives for 2008
t_vest
Platinum Member

x- brother inlaw drivingthrough flood/ searching cave

Post by t_vest »

This dream kind of hit me but my sister called today with money issues that is her fault but she is blaming her x-husband. I feel for the children involved because she lost her car, and could lose her apt. and kids.

I dreamed my x- brother in law picked up his children (irl one was mine). at my aunt's house. He said he had to meet a friend who was supposed to give him something. He asked if I would come and watch
the children. (irl i am not to fond of him and would not have gotten in the car with him)
I did we ran in a huge flood. the car in front of us was floating sideways in the flood covering the bridge, no one was making it
though I was worried about the children. I thought just like him
not to take care of the kids.

We somehow made it across all of a sudden the water vanished. He
had not been worried about the water "if you go straight into water
you can't hurt" I said he just nodded.

The people he was supposed to meet did not get what he wanted
so we ended up in a kitchen a little rustic but not bad , another woman and I wanted to go home. he told me not to let her leave.
I did not say anything when she left. I stayed for the children.

he was searching for something in a cave. and said it would take about a week. I was mad (he could do stuff like this in real life)
I told him we need to get the kids home.

I found myself in the car with him no children. I commented about his sports car and the neat dash lights. he said it was a gps system
but he did not have to use it much. I said we need to get the kids
home. I was thinking just like him spending money on things like that and not taking care of the kids.

any ideas. I don't feel like I should help my sister in her situation
due to several reasons but having this dream last night and
getting this phone call today peaks my interest.

Thanks tv