Ant on the diving board...

Archives for 2008
MeekandProsperous

Ant on the diving board...

Post by MeekandProsperous »

This morning I closed my eyes after waking and I guess I had a vision.

I saw an ant it was sort of a big ant I guess because it was on a diving board walking towards the end to dive into a huge body of water. It was like I was right in it's face or something because that's how close I was. I remember looking into it's eyes. Then sort of moving back as to get the whole scene of it on this board. I ddin't see myself in the vision but I was observing this.

I thought to myself after the vision ended what an odd place for an ant. Then I thought wait but ants have the capacity to carry loads that are quite a bit heavier than their bodies. That's it. I have no idea what this could mean and welcome any insight this family may have.

M&P
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Immediately I had the thought, the eye is the window to one's soul. That was it, dont know if that will help but it was immediate. May God bless you with what you are seeking!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
MeekandProsperous

Moriah,

Thank you. I was looking up the word pool and had the same thoughts about the eyes. I always thought that when I'm observing something and not participating in it, that the interpretation isn't about me per say.

This has me thinking though and I will certainly be praying about this.

M&P
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

MeekandProsperous,

Prayerfully Consider:
Ants are pest and aggravate; they are unwanted visitors, ect. So I wonder if someone is gettting ready to take a dive and since you seen a pool, perhaps this person is about to dive into the church or the Holy Spirit.

Been praying for someone that is pestering you? Just some thoughts.

Blessings,
Joy
MeekandProsperous

Joy2dream,

I don't know. The first thing I thought of was the weight that an ant can carry. I do pray for my enemies that the Lord would bless them, but I don't think this is it.

I'm not sure yet but I'm praying about it.

Thanks,

M&P
MeekandProsperous

Thank you for revelation God!

Sometimes in order to get to where God is calling we must spring forth. In order to spring forth there has to be some pressure applied. In order to dive from a diving board there must be some pressure placed on that board to catapult one upward.

Spring forth into the pool of life!

This is the season of diving faith to do the hard things God is calling us to.

Thank you Jesus!