Sister's car is broken down

Archives for 2008
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Sister's car is broken down

Post by lynnjl83 »

Good morning,

Dream:
I was with my two sisters at our old house. We were waiting on our parents to return from their romantic outting so we could do something with them. We they finally got back to the house, we were asking my dad could he fix my sister's car, and he said he couldn't because he needed to see Ludwig first. Ludwig is either a parts store or a mechanic, I don't know. My other sister's car was working fine. Dream ended

I'm a little confused by this because it really doesn't make sense to me. I need some help. :?
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Just some main points that stuck out to me...Maybe if you look at the main points it will help you apply it to what this is about..

Waiting

Asking for help( Could this be interceding on behalf of another sister irl or in the Lord? And could it be about their life or ministry?)

Dad saying you would have to wait some more

He has to deal with the source...the one who is in charge of the repairs...hmmm...

Just some thoughts to get you thinking...
Lots of love..
If they don't help you just pitch them..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

Thanks WFH...It makes sense now about my father interceeding on behalf of my sister. I am also interceeding on behalf of her life and I know others are too. I feel it's a call to pray more for her.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Glad to help you sis...Bless Jesus for the Holy Ghost who guides you and leads you and teaches you all things...Thank you LORD!!!

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.