Black Panther Bites my neck

Archives for 2011
butterflywings
Gold Member

Black Panther Bites my neck

Post by butterflywings »

Black Panther dream

Dreamt I was carrying these steel plats covered in oil down stairs for my hubby.  As I was going down a black panther attacked me in the neck on the right front by my throat and was gripping my neck with it's mouth.  I tried to pry it's mouth off with my fingers but couldn't. Then I woke up and still felt the sensation of it on my neck.

In real life I opened my eyes and thought I saw a Tasmanian devil so I squinted and looked again and there it was like a little toy devil.  

Also I've posted several dreams where different animals have bite me in the neck. This is like the 5th dream of this!
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Butterflywings,

A Scripture comes to mind when reading this one...Matt. 18:28. Could there be someone you may be dealing with that isn't showing you forgiveness or mercy on something as God expects them to? And, maybe the Lord's showing you that it may effect the voice of God in you (throat). You trying to 'pry it off with your hands' could mean you trying to remove the 'attack' by your own strength.

If this may be something you're dealing with currently (you not being treated justly); then ask the Lord how to go about it led by the Spirit, so that it does not effect you with a wound (why you still felt the bite).

Hope this helps.

Jan
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

A neck speaks of that which holds up and turns the head. It speaks of strength and of direction.

Song of Solomon 4:4 "Your neck [is] like the tower of David built for an armory, on which there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men." (GMR)

Job 41:22 "In his neck remains strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him." (GMR)

PEACE AND LOVE +
Diamond Member

Re: Black Panther Bites my neck

Post by Newbie »

butterflywings wrote:Black Panther dream
Also I've posted several dreams where different animals have bite me in the neck. This is like the 5th dream of this!
I do not mean any harm but there are several ways at looking at this and I do not which one may applies.
You stated that you are attacked in the neck region by animals, are you stiff necked or stubborn?
Neck normally represents self-determination; stubborn; unbelief; strength; authoritative; commanding; will; beauty/vain; hardness of Spirit. By being attacked there often, maybe the Lord is showing you an area that needs to be rid of; hence wild animals attacking you. Toss if it does not resonates and forgive me if I cross a boundary. God Bless!!
butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

Def think it represents an attack but thank you for the imput I'm open to it even if it causes self reflection of my own wrongs! Anyone have any more imput about it pls share! Any ideals about the steel plates?
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi Butterfly

Quick q:

Is your uncle in your tiger dream, your mother's brother?

Also, did anything significant happen in your family around 60 years ago, birth or death? When I say around 60, I mean between 59-61, not beyond that.

Is there additionally any history of spiritualism, fortunetelling, or tarot in your family?

Blessings
ILY

Many of your dreams seem to talk of witchcraft / divination trying to attack you, and possibly your family.

Python Heads Dream:

The python heads biting your neck could be an uncharacteristic attack, that tries to disable you. It speaks of something that lures you into a false sense of security (the wheat field/economic security), and pretends to be of god (the white tornado), but turns on you uncharacteristically (the bite in the neck, python's normally constrict rather than bite.) Its real intent is to suck the life from you, creating depression, suffocating hope, and creating a death wish, and downward spiral. It wants to prevent your inheritance as a son/daughter of God the Father.

Black Panther Dream:

The carrying the plates speaks of service, the steel represents something hard, your husband could be the Lord, the oil could be the anointing and the downwards stairs is a spiritual valley to lower levels. This could mean that you feel as if you're in a hard place in ministry at the moment, or in relation to what you work at/ what you're called to do.

The attack of the black panther then speaks to me of an attack of witchcraft of some sort, or even black magic. It will attack you when you're feeling down and vulnerable, and it's intent is to disable your natural abilities, and the things that you were called to do.

The bite in the right hand side of the neck (a theme in your dreams) is important. The right speaks of natural ability, or the things that you are called to do. The intention of the attack is therefore to paralze you and imoblilse you, and prevent you from fulfiling your calling and especially your natural call to proclaim the word of our Father. The enemy wants to silence you.

Tiger Dream:

Again, this speaks of some kind of attack of powerful witchcraft on your family, since it was your uncle's house.

It can 'see' you in the spirit world (the window), and there is some level of access to your life. I would pray some hiding prayers re this one, and declare that your life is hid with Christ in the Shadow of the almighty.

Get back to me on those q's at the top. Will be praying more about these dreams. If it doesn't fit with your spirit, just stick a pin in it.

Blessings, Grace and Peace
ILY
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Maybe this might help, I forgot that sometimes the throat is also called the neck.
Hebrew garon, "throat"; Daniel 5:7, 16, 29, Hebrew tsawwar). It is also the part of the body where the yoke, emblem of labor and hardship, dependence and subjection, is borne (Deuteronomy 28:48 Jeremiah 27:8, 11, 12; Jeremiah 28:14 Acts 15:10). "To shake off the yoke," "to break the yoke," or "to take it off" is expressive of the regaining of independence and liberty, either by one's own endeavors or through help from outside (Genesis 27:40 Isaiah 10:27 Jeremiah 28:11; Jeremiah 30:8 ). I hopes this help, I have not seen your other dreams.
Last edited by Newbie on Sat May 21, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

That's very interesting insight indeed, Newbie

Butterfly - Just to remind you that the Father will prevail in your life. Anything that has been stolen from you, or that you feel has been stolen from you can be apprehended. The enemy has to return it seven-fold, when you catch him, as it says in proverbs.

Many blessings on you and your family

ILY
spiritledd
Diamond Member

worship leader/intercession

Post by spiritledd »

Neck connects head to body. Jesus to Bride. Worship leader?

Intercession? Devil attack on this anointing?
butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

iluvyahweh

Sorry been really busy. Yes my moms uncle I believe. And about 60 years ago my mom was born. Nothing else that I know about.

Thaks for all the replies when I get more time to ponder I may reply back. Any things else anyone has is much appreciated I've been having these dreams since about 2008 as far as I can tell. It's such a vicious shaking of my neck and it feels so real as I wake up it scares me.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

The steel plates covered with oil stood out to me. The steel could be symbolic of labor/bondage, and oil could be symbolic of something church related. You were going down the stairs, not up, so perhaps it is taking you away from something that Abba is wanting you to do hindering you. A bite to the neck, can cause death.

Many times I have seen this, and even experienced it myself. You do so much for a church group, that it actually burns a person out spiriturally. People will even stop going to church to get out of their percieved obligation, and thus burn out. People have thought my husband was single, because for 2 years straight I was in the nursery at church every single Sunday. So I know why and how they felt that way. lol.

It may not be a church thing, but something with a spiritural connotation, yet laborious, but is in fact making you an easy target for the enemy because it is wearing you out.

Pray about it. Abba will show you, what he wants you to know.
:mrgreen:
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch