Stomach cancer?

Archives for 2008
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Stomach cancer?

Post by Luke145Woman »

Bizarre dream last night. :?

I dreamed they diagnosed me with stomach cancer. The doctor gave me these little ampules of a liquid Rx that I had to swallow once a day; it was suppsed to heal me.

I was travelling with my family (dad, mom (deceased in real life), my sisters and all of our hubbys and kids, and we went to Rome, Italy. It was the first time in 35 years that we had all been there together. (In real life we used to live there.)

I was trying to keep the news of the cancer away from everyone. I am a woman of faith and was flabbergasted I had the cancer.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I don't like these types of dreams... :x they can leave you mixed emotions...lol..Take this to the Lord as always..

I was thinking about how cancer affects the "whole body" if not caught in time and can be deadly...

Wondering if this is a church dream...I have had these before about the church...

The stomach is a where the food goes..the Word...And if the cancer was there...it may be speaking of a problem with digesting the word of God...and for it to be cancer it could be showing you that its a serious problem but the Lord is treating it even now...He has been giving doses of healing to the body...

Also, the thought came to my mind, "Something is eating you up inside"...a buried issue or trouble that is causing problems and you are trying to keep it from your family...not wanting to burden them with it...but the Lord is healing you from this even now...Wondering if this healing that is going to take place will bring about a reunion of sorts...with family or loved ones??

Looking at it in the church view this would be awesome too..lol..because this healing that will take place will bring salvation...reunion.....

So as you can see, I am seeing this two ways...Take it to the Lord and discard what doesn't help you..
lots of love
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.