Lights out!..then on again

Archives for 2008
Jewels sunshine

Lights out!..then on again

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I recall this a little better though not as clear as i would like.Anyhow...
I was in a house but not my real one. This one seemed larger and fancier.
Somehow the lights went out and i sensed there were children in the house. It was very black and i was upset because i lost the kids. The lights would flicker off an don.. and i sensed a unknown person or power was behind this.
Now i see thease fancy colorful decorations. Its hard to explain what it was except that it looked somewhat like a canopy that went over a bed. It wasent the old kind that has a frame though. It was or seemed to be made of curtains and loose material and this and that. It looked colorful. It appeared to be above what i think was a bed. I saw my who i think was my dad taking it down at some point. I wanted it or sensed it was mine.
Again detatils are scarce... i hope this is enough to figure something out if anything.
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Hi Jewels

Did you see the message I left for you on 'Jennifer' posting, thanking you for your going the extra mile to reach her?

Regarding this one:

In my Father's house there are many mansions (Jesus said), and I go to prepare a place for you...

Light flickering on and off - faith rising and falling as the enemy brings circumstances or worry against us. (Children can sure test us in this area because we love them and want the best for them.)

Colourful canopy reminded me of the rainbow - God's promise to be there and never fail us. Also it was over the bed - His continuous protection over you and I sense that this was a large bed - am I right? - so covers you all while you are resting.

Your dad taking it down - reminds me of 2 things; your natural father may have affected you and took away some of your faith in God (possibly unintentionally) or an hereditary bloodline attitude may have robbed you but remember that all things are redeemable in Christ! :) You are right: it is yours so claim it!

The 2nd choice is that possibly you may have fear that God will remove His covering and protection over you or your children. Of course, He will not! He is the author and the FINISHER of our faith. :D

Any help?

Love Sue
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
Jewels sunshine

Yes,,this is helpful! I do have a dad that is negaitive and pestimestic,,, he as far as i know is not born again.' I guess there is always that fear i have to battle that God may do just what u say..... This makes sense.I have been going through a long process of learning that God is nor like my real dad. My dad is a good dad and i love him but i have suffered some idenity confusion on how God sees me because of the way me and my dad have related through the years,
U are right also about the lights,,, that can represent just what u said as im going traveling in this ongoing adventure in faith with Ben my son.. Im not sure if u know but Ben my son is diagnosed with autism and im believing God for full restoration and healing.This brings may undulating waves of faith surges and moments of panic.
One thing......
When i woke up i noticed Ben turning the living room light off an don in the living room where was napping ( Ed my husbund was there minding the store) That could have seeped into my subconcious and effected my dreaming... Not sure if it matters .
Im not sure who u mean by 'Jennifer".... are u getting me confused with 'jewel". See we have two here by that name. There is ' jewel" and then theres me. Im Jewel sunshine ) :D
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

No, YOU are the right jewel in His hand! :D I know you are because my jewel had a son called Ben and a beautiful lilac tree! :wink:

You may have forgotten but you sent some cds to my cousin Jennifer a while ago. She had cancer and was living with an alcoholic partner. She passed away on Dec 28th.

BE BLESSED JEWEL

love Sue
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
Jewels sunshine

Sue, i left u a prseonel message.
Ye s,, now i recall. Im sorry about her. :(
I hope u know about me and my new baby.... yea! a had a baby!
:D
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Wonderful news about your lovely gift from God - what is the baby's name?

Jennifer passed peacefully. My last memory of her is her lifting her head, calling my name with a beautiful smile on her face, joy, peace and love oozing out of her as she put her thumb up to me. She is dancing in heaven! She is gob-smacked at the beauty of our Lord! :lol:

I missed you Jewel.

love Sue
Jewels sunshine

where have u been? I thought of u not long ago wondering what had happened to u.
My babys name is Cherish Cathrine. I call her Cheri. U missed my pregnancy and my infamous " summer from hell".... ( long story).
I got pregnant last Jan sometime,,,and had her in Sep. Its been a adventure... Shes cooing in her baby swing now. pink, with bright eyes, a sweet smile and a strong spirit!
Yes God heard my prayer..... he gave me my baby. Im at peace. Im glad about ur dear Friend. being in happy now and with Jesus!... she is truly blessed and truly healed. :D
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Amen! :D

I've been following the Spirit Jewel. The Lord told me through a prophetic word spoken to me February 28th last year that 'He was going to make withdrawals from me' and sometimes I had to 'disappear' for a while, so I followed Him and accepted this!

Its been tough, many battles,which I did not fight alone but the Lord raised up His standard and fought with me and is fighting with me even this week! :lol: He laughs at our enemies yet we sometimes think we are on our own (*the enemy's tactic is to blind us so he can overpower us and gain ground) but God stands strong and rules!

Be blessed precious Jewel :D

love Sue

* You know how when you watch an old cowboy movie, the bad guy doesn't fight fair, and when he is losing, he often appears to be giving up and slyly grabs a handful of dust from the ground as the good guy's guard is down, (he thinks he has won), and the bad guy throws the dust into the eyes of the good man, temporarily blinding him, to fight dirty! That's what the devil does! He's not overcome till he's totally defeated in today's battle so we must be alert and wise to his tricks. But remember - IF GOD IS FOR US (which He is), THEN WHO CAN BE AGAINST US! 8)