FLOOD! Happened today as I dreamt!

Archives for 2008
pilgrim
Platinum Member

FLOOD! Happened today as I dreamt!

Post by pilgrim »

This morning:

I went back to sleep when my husband got up.
...dreamt that I was high up in our house, in a bedroom with my youngest daughter, talking. I looked out the window and saw a flood of brown water seeping down the road, coming towards our house. I told my daughter, "There's a flood, I have to tell Kevin," and went through the door calling my husband, shouting, "There's flooding! A flood is coming!", but I knew that Kevin had was not immediately near so looked again through the window and saw that the water was now filling the street along the house walls. I wondered about if the house would fall from the force of the water but then I felt safe.
End

I awoke not long after this and immediately got out of bed to ask my husband to come with me to take our dogs out for a walk, but when I called him, he was not in the house. About 10 minutes later dogs and husband arrived back from a walk by the river and I was so excited as the first thing he told me was that the river had overflowed its bank in several places and "the water is brown!" :shock: I said I just dreamt that!

(I went to see later this afternoon, and I have never seen our river so powerful and deep! I witnessed to some people as we stood and watched the water rushing under our feet on the bridge, and told them of the dream! Isn't God awesome!!! 8)

COME LORD JESUS!
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!