went to China

Archives for 2008
Lucy
Bronze Member

went to China

Post by Lucy »

I have no idea what this dream means. I had a dream last night that I flew on a plane to China. I was at someone's house visiting with them. The woman was telling me she was into Eastern mysticism/meditation. She decided to show me what she could do & it was really quite scary because she was actually able to transform herself into different objects. There was a baby girl there. I picked her up and asked how early could someone be taught that. I was told, as early as that baby. The baby fell asleep in my arms. I put her on a bed w/ pillows around her so she wouldn't roll off. She woke up and I gave her a drink of water from a beautiful, little, gold goblet.

Any ideas?
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

One of my thoughts was that in the last days there will be signs and wonders but also conterfeits. I also felt that we need to pray in a special protection on the children feeding them from the word of God so they don't get drawn in on that evil day.

One thing happened to me today. I was having a discussion with my sister-in-law about a certain negative behavior in my son. She said. "Oh he doesn't understand. He's to young." I retorted probably a little to strongly, "No, he understands all right." My thought was that he needs to be trained what is right. It must be done from the day they are born.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

If doesn't witness please discard..

May be a call to interceed

Soaring high in the Spirit may have to do some spiritual warfare
Discerning the real and the counterfiet
I believe the baby in the arms Repesents your call to ministry Protect ,Love,
Rest in the arms of the Lord & be intimate with him.

China religion from wickepedia I also thought of "china "as breakable & fragile
Wickepedia China Religion

A Chinese Tang Dynasty (618–907) sculpture of the Buddha seated in meditation.Main article: Religion in China
The "official" orthodox faith system held by most dynasties of China until the overthrow of the last dynasty is a panentheism system, centering on the worship of "Heaven" as an omnipotent force[citation needed]. This faith system pre-dated the development of Confucianism and Taoism or the introduction of Buddhism and Christianity. It has features of a monotheism in that Heaven is seen as an omnipotent entity, endowed with personality but no corporeal form. "Heaven" as a supernatural force was variously referred to as Shangdi (literally "Emperor Above"). Worship of Heaven includes the erection of shrines, the last and greatest being the Altar of Heaven in Beijing, and the offering of prayers. Manifestation of the powers of Heaven include weather and natural disasters. Although it gradually diminished in popular belief after the advent of Taoism and Buddhism, among others, some of its concepts remained in use throughout the pre-modern period and have been incorporated in later religions of China.

Taoism is an indigenous religion of China and is traditionally traced to the composition of Lao Zi's Tao Te Ching (The Book of Tao and Its Virtues) or to seminal works by Zhang Daoling. The philosophy of Taoism is centered on "the way"; an understanding of which can be likened to recognizing the true nature of the universe. Taoism in its unorganized form is also considered a folk religion of China. More secular derivatives of Taoist ideas include Feng Shui, Sun Tzu's Art of War, and acupuncture.

Buddhism was introduced from South and Central Asia during the Han dynasty and became very popular among Chinese of all walks of life, embraced particularly by commoners, and sponsored by emperors in certain dynasties. Mahayana (大乘, Dacheng) is the predominant form of Buddhism practiced in China, where it was largely Sinicized and later exported to Korea, Japan and Vietnam. Some subsets of Mahayana popular in China include Pure Land (Amidism) and Zen. Buddhism is the largest organized faith in China and the country has the most Buddhist adherents in the world, followed by Japan. Many Chinese, however, identify themselves as both Taoist and Buddhist at the same time.

Ancestor worship is a major religious theme shared among all Chinese religions. Traditional Chinese culture, Taoism, Confucianism, and Chinese Buddhism all value filial piety as a top virtue, and the act is a continued display of piety and respect towards departed ancestors. The Chinese generally offer prayers and food for the ancestors, light incense and candles, and burn offerings of Joss paper. These activities are typically conducted at the site of ancestral graves or tombs, at an ancestral temple, or at a household shrine.

Islam, Judaism and Christianity first arrived in China after the 7th century CE during the Tang Dynasty. Islam was later spread by merchants and craftsmen as trade routes improved along the Silk Road, while Christianity began to make significant inroads in China after the 16th century through Jesuit and later protestant missionaries. Islam arrived in China during the 8th century, only a few years after the Prophet Muhammad's death. The Emperor of China took Islam highly, and the first mosque in China, the Huaisheng Mosque was built in Canton, Guangzhou in 630 AD. In the first half of the 20th century, many Jews arrived in Shanghai and Hong Kong during those cities' periods of economic expansion and also sought refuge from the Holocaust in Europe. Shanghai was particularly notable for its volume of Jewish refugees, as it was the only port in the world then to accept them without an entry visa.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

You have some excellent replies! 8)

A few thoughts,

INTERCESSION!
Traditional handing down of belief
Girls are abandoned by the poorer families in China as the government has strict control on families
The strongholds in China are very strong - I know as I am a missionary to the Chinese by the grace of God, yet all things are possible with God! :lol:

Once again: flying on the plane - INTERCEDE! CRY OUT! ASK GOD FOR DIRECTION IN YOUR PRAYERS! Sounds to me like you have been given some keys...
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
Lucy
Bronze Member

Post by Lucy »

Thank you. You have all given me lots to ponder. Years ago I had a vision where Jesus & I went on a hot air baloon ride over to China. We were walking the busy streets & I went into a back ally & sat down across from a very elderly Chinese woman. She was about to share wisdom with me but then I saw the words ....to be continued. It seems that there may be a connection. I'm also still pondering the gold goblet. It looked like a communion wine goblet & very antique.
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

He is the Ancient of Days and He gave you the gold goblet (royal) to sustain the child with living water

(She woke up - get praying so their eyes will be opened and they will receive the living water!)
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
Lucy
Bronze Member

Post by Lucy »

Ohhh, that's good Pilgrim! Thanks!
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

only God is good - its from Him!