Me in Israel with Amy Grant....

Archives for 2008
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Me in Israel with Amy Grant....

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I had three dreams last night..... and I posted one... here is another one:

I dreamt I was in Israel -- in the dream, I just knew that's where i was, I dont think anyone told me -- and I was in a small house with Amy Grant. She was awaiting the birth of a child.... it was to be hers I think, only she herself was not having the child, another woman was (like a surrogate I guess). She was very happy and excited for this and I was by Amy's side.

There were a few other people in the house, or more like a big room I think, with us. I asked Amy how many were invited as this seemed to be of significance associated with a wedding or some other "big deal" occasion. She indicated a small number and I said something like, "Oh, just close family and friends" and she agreed with this.... like there were many, many more she could have invited but only invited a select few, of which I was one.

So Amy and I, and the others, were waiting for this woman to give birth..... the mood was upbeat, expectant, happy.... I know I was thrilled and felt special that Amy thought enough of me to invite me and have me present beside her....

I woke up before the baby was born I believe....

I didnt want to blow this one off as I felt there was a message in it somehow....

I will say I have always felt a kind of connection to Amy Grant and have always liked her music, and wish I could sing like her ( I dont sing at all).

I dont know why we were in Israel, either....

ANy Spirit-led insights at all?

Thank you very much,

MW
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Hi There and blessings to you:

I believe your dream is just another confirmation of what the Lord is doing corporately this year for His people. Amy(beloved) Grant I believe is representing the beloved who grants(Jesus Christ) the desires of our heart as in prayers, dreams and visions in the Lord. Not everyone is invited as only the close family and friends are invited. I believe this is expressing that only those that have been in close relationship with the Lord will recieve. Many are invited but only few are chosen. Those chosen are the ones who have been in close relationship with Him and have sacrificed themselves in the name of the Lord. And I also believe that those we are praying for as in the way of family and friends will come into salvation or a closer intimacy with the Lord as we have been praying for them. The pregant woman getting ready to give birth, I believe is representing the beginnings of manifestation of a planted seed or sowing, for a particular vision or need of the Lord's promise. People will start to see the seed that they have planted(prayer) and cultivated(the vison) will be born into their hands.

It seems you are invited in this birthing as well. The Lord has some things for you beloved that he wants to grant you.

Many prophecies have been made about the Open Door of Heaven this year 2008. Wonderful things are coming. The Lord is calling his people home to the promised land of Heaven. The New Jerusalem awaits us and we shall go into the Kingdom as we are heirs of this Kingdom. This is the wonderful gift granted us from our beloved Jesus Christ. This is why I believe you saw yourself in Israel as you have come into the promise land. The promise of the Lord will be fullfilled. People will shouting in the streets of Jerusalem, Yaveh, Yaveh!!

Look under the Corporate Word sections and read Kim Clements prophecy. There are many there to read and I also believe there is one there about the OPEN DOOR. Anyway, my favorite prophecy that really hit my spirit as the Lord had shown me many things of the same course was the prophecy of Kim Clements. Anyway, I belive reading some of those will be very encouraging to you!!!

You are in the Presence of Jesus Christ or as in your dream Amy Grant.

Get ready for Blessings!!!!

Love In Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Wow, Mona, awesome interp! THank you so much!!