my dads dream about me

Archives for 2011
papertank
Bronze Member

my dads dream about me

Post by papertank »

My dad dreamt that he saw me coming around the corner of a building and as i turned the Corner there to meet me was a two headed greyish snack poised to attack.My dad had somthing in his hand he swung it at the snake and what ever he used(he's not sure what he was using to fight the snake with) wrapped around the snake and killed it.

Any thoughts please
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi papertank,
Sometimes a snake can mean a lie we are inclined to believe. This lie seems to have two different approaches. It seems logical (two heads are better than one) and you may be confronted by it from more than one source. Turning a corner can mean making a change in your life -perhaps taking a step toward more independence or turning away from something? Perhaps just as you make a decision to make a change in your life an idea you have not come across before will try to seduce you.

It sounds as if your Dad cares about you and wants to protect you. I wonder if the thing your Dad was attacking the snake with represented truth. A sword would represent using the bible to confront false beliefs, for example.

Pray for your Dad that he will be blessed with wisdom fom above.

--for your prayerful discernment--

Charys
...that I might know Him...