2 trees

Archives for 2011
sunshine
Gold Member

2 trees

Post by sunshine »

we have 2 trees that are grow in our house.then people in yellow uniform(like a team)came and cut off these two trees.a woman came don t know her)i am asking her to cover her eyes because i want ti surprise her how bright and comfy is my house now without those trees.this rooms are empty no furniture,then i walk to another room,and this room is so dusty,old furniture,and my mom is in there she is like-i never walk in this room,she is sitting in a chair.in a dream i know its my grandmas room,like she lives there.
papertank
Bronze Member

Post by papertank »

house=you
the two trees =your mom and grandmother
symbolism of the trees=strong influencing role in your life.

the cutting down ofthe trees to make room in your house might have somthing to do with the fact you wanna followe your own direction.

the person in yellow=might have somthing to do with your own direction,decisions,choosing your own way,etc.The fact your happy to show this person or surprize them with the good news of the trees gone might mean your realy ready to move with your own goals in mind.

what kind of people are you mother and grandmother are they strong believers if so you might think twice about removing them from your "life support system"

the bible tells us we shouldnt take advice from ungodly people,
but from godly people then i guess the oposite would be true

hope this helps or gets you started in the rite direction
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

yes,exept my grandmother died 2 years ago..
papertank
Bronze Member

Post by papertank »

People like parents and grand parents usually have very strong roles in our lives.
My mom and dad are still alive and they raised me in the truth and knowledge of our lord jesus christ if they were gone tomorrow there influence in my life will remain as long as im alive so just because your grandmother has left this world doesn't mean her influence has