The Police Came To Investigate

Archives for 2011
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

The Police Came To Investigate

Post by His_handmaiden »

I dreamed two dreams about the same thing about a week apart from each other. In the first dream, I dreamed that a police-woman pulled up in front of my house. I was in my yard with my daughter and 2 grandchildren. This officer waked up to me and told me she wanted to investigate inside my house. I felt I should cooperate so I told her to come on in, even though she had no search warrant or explanation. She went throughout my house and found it meticulous, everything was in order. As she was in my house she heard noise and asked me where it was coming from, I told er the neighbors that live behind me are making the noise. She said that she had made a mistake, it was them she wanted to check out. I was kinda hurt but glad that my house was in order.
In the next dream I was in a clinic waiting for my appointment. Everybody seemed to be trying to connect with me in a way that I found uncomfortable. Finally, I went in for my appointment, for what I do not know. There was a lady there in a lab coat. I was lying on a table still a little uncomfortable as she did whatever it was she was doing. She turned to me and said, "you know the police have been watching you," and I said, "I know, I dreamed it???? :?: :?: :?: :?: Anybody, help, please. Oh, I have never been to jail nor do I plan to go.
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Hishandmaiden, sometimes police officers in dreams can mean "watchmen" or church elders. It appears that you are being "watched" or coming under questioned; however, it appears that you have all in order. The episode at the hospital is like you have received revelation over this matter, that is why you responded I know because it was foretold. The woman may be some that is a healer or a minister that is that is forewarning or giving you a confirmation over the situation at hand. Toss out if it does not resonate.

God bless!!!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I found this and it may help some: Those who exercise discernment make themselves more of a target to be attacked more than any other ministry because they are contending with the truth against the falsehood that is so prevalent today.
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

Thanks, Newbie

Post by His_handmaiden »

Thanks, for both comments, Newbie. I believe this came right from the Lord, (your interp). :) As I read what you wrote about the elders of the church I felt confirmation in my spirit. I am reminded of a portion of scripture Yahu'shua has led me to a few times and I felt He was speaking to me directly about something that would make sense at another time. It is where the Pharissees are trying to trap Jesus up with words, and, these are supposed to be the religious people of those times. At this time there was an elder that I was being mentored by and this elder would always pull me in and teach me. I embraced his teaching and learned much, but, whenever I began to expound on what I have received from the Lord i would find myself under the gun in a sense because everything I said seemed to be picked apart until the nugget the Lord had given me to share would have no substance. I felt held to the letter of the law and I am like a fish out of water with that type of approach. I cried out to the Lord and He led me to various scriptures that showed me that my speaking would be challenged and at times totally ignored. by people that pretended to enjoy hearing what the Lord speaks through me. This particular elder I am referring to is only symbolic of the church in general and I see now the Lord is preparing me for my ministry because of the type it is . i will not be made comfortable with man, but, with Him, I will and do experience Heaven on Earth.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello His HandMaiden, I am glad that you got your answer. A lot of this is going on throughout churches and picked up on this several years ago. It seems like too much tradition in the churches. There is a term for this in the psychology circles "belief perseverance". Basically, when someone holds onto an idea or thought despite it is founded to be untrue. I don't remember what book it is in exactly. But Paul stated that it is fine to hold yourself to a certain tradition or law if it makes you stronger in your walk, but it is not okay to passed this off as something from the Lord and hold all to the same standard. Because you can cause those to sin. I have seen so manytimes and heard countless stories of this going on, so much so I have seen people turned their backs on church because they thought these traditions were from God. Just hold firm in your faith and He will guide you.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

His_handmaiden,
At this time there was an elder that I was being mentored by and this elder would always pull me in and teach me. I embraced his teaching and learned much, but, whenever I began to expound on what I have received from the Lord i would find myself under the gun in a sense because everything I said seemed to be picked apart until the nugget the Lord had given me to share would have no substance. I felt held to the letter of the law and I am like a fish out of water with that type of approach.
This situation reminds me of the "Jesubites". I have been studying about the Jebusite spirit and the meaning of their name and what they represent.

Spirit Name: Jebusites
Meaning of name: Threshers
Abbreviated explanation of effects: Suppression of spiritual authority in fellow believers, legalism

The Jebusites nation was literal people in the past, now they represent evil spirits. Sometimes that funky spirit is influencing some of the men of GOD in that way towards us, and they may not even be aware of how they are being used by that spirit. We have to pray that GOD open the eyes of their understanding and that they will renounce that spirit and allow GOD to move in our lives and use HIS people as HE wills.

I am starting to realize that when I recognize that spirit coming against me from someone, I need to rebuke and bind that spirit of Jebusite in the name of Jesus. Deuteronomy 7:1-2

I enjoyed this dream and the input from Newbie too. God Bless you all.

PEACE AND LOVE +
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

Thanks

Post by His_handmaiden »

Thanks, Newbie and Eyes_enlightment or your input. Very interesting about the Jebusite spirit and it is very nice to have a name to go with this spirit. I will be doing this also. Also interesting that Jezebel used to be a person but now we have the Jezebel spirit that wreaks havok in the church as well. i find it dishearteneing that ministers can have all the right training, financial know-how and can also be great administrators, but, walk in no discernment. I am praising the Lord for His revelation to you concerning this spirit and grateful that you were faithful and obedient to share with us. Thanks, for the blessing. May the Lord bless you both richly, as you continue in Him.