Woman Attempts To Cut My Hair To Sell It

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Woman Attempts To Cut My Hair To Sell It

Post by Newbie »

My husband is at work and for some reason I am there with him, as well as our children. In the dream, it appears my hair is a bit messy because I rushed to go with him. I go to bathroom to wet it and place hair lotion on it, to hydrate (IRL I do this daily). However, someone is using the restroom and I go into this beauty salon that is across the hall from it. I go in there to find a sink to wet my hair and to go be with my husband. It seemed like it was taking forever to find a sink. I find one and wet it and it becomes curly and wavy. This woman comes from out of nowhere and place a creme on it that has to sit for a few minutes and wash it out. I finally wash it out and there is an African woman there who is attempting to cut my hair. Apparently my daughter knows this woman and did not realize her true intent. She told my daughter that she wanted to do my hair for free, which I thought was odd because this was a buisiness. But it was like I knew her true intentions. She wanted to cut my hair off and sell because apparently my hair was hard to come by and it would sell for a handsome price. I told her no and gave her a stern warning about her deception.

Note: I get a part of this is about deceptive practices; hence the woman attempting to cut my hair for an alterior motive. But this is the one of many hair dreams I have had in a matter of weeks. Each time I have my color IRL (bottled blonde); however, my natural color comes into play towards the end and it is a lot longer. I know hair symbolizes holiness, but I do not understand why someone would try to sell "my holiness" or if I am on the rong path. Thanks in advance
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Newbie,
Just some thoughts as I prayed over your dream..

Hair: Keep Samson in mind. He lost his hair when seduced

The Holy Spirit is revealing a seducing lying spirit who wants you to come into some type of un-holy agreement; " It's free"!!

Now if you believe that old "sell job" then the enemy can get you to come into covenant with him and negate your glory - your spiritual inheritance - God's Word regarding issues of financial (work) and family matters (husband and children)in your life.

But you don't fall for that old trick!! :roll:
But this is the one of many hair dreams I have had in a matter of weeks
A Un- relenting attack by the enemy to steal, kill and destroy.
Your hair (The Lord's covering over you - your glory) is a bit messy --a little unkept -- the enemy recognizes your efforts to prioritize and come in line and apply God's word ( water and restoring creme)

By the power of the Holy Spirit's revelation, you use your authority in Christ, resist the devil and he flees! Alleluia!!

Blessings!!
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thank you MyNewSong. I had an idea but could not formulate into a conscious thought if that makes sense? Thank you so much, your interpretation spoke to my spirit. Thank you and may He continually bless you and use you as a vessel.
God Bless
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

LOL. Cool dream. I told my husband about your dream this morning. I put on a one women skit show to show him. Powerful stuff
I get as much out of others dreams as my own. :mrgreen:
Thanks for posting it.
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

:lol: Many dreams from the Father you can make a show or movie out of. They are very powerful tools and lessons to be learned. Especially with Jesus within them; my husband normally represents Him.Thanks again and God Bless!!!
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you.
Samson came inti my mind first.
his strength was in his hair.The anointing of the Holy Spirit was on his hair.When it was cut the anointing and strenth left him.

Then this line from a Bible verse came into my mind: "make merchandize of you".
It is from 2Peter2,3.

I read more verses.It's interesting:

"But there were false prophets among the people,even as there shall be false teachers among you,who pivily shall bring in damnable heresies,even denying the Lord that bought them,and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
And many shall follow their pernicious ways;by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
And though covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandize of you:whose judgement now of a long time lingereth not,and their damnation slumbereth not.(2Peter 2,1-3.)

Please pray about it.
God bless you.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Re: Woman Attempts To Cut My Hair To Sell It

Post by Warrior Princess »

Newbie wrote:My husband is at work and for some reason I am there with him, as well as our children. In the dream, it appears my hair is a bit messy because I rushed to go with him. I go to bathroom to wet it and place hair lotion on it, to hydrate (IRL I do this daily). However, someone is using the restroom and I go into this beauty salon that is across the hall from it. I go in there to find a sink to wet my hair and to go be with my husband. It seemed like it was taking forever to find a sink. I find one and wet it and it becomes curly and wavy. This woman comes from out of nowhere and place a creme on it that has to sit for a few minutes and wash it out. I finally wash it out and there is an African woman there who is attempting to cut my hair. Apparently my daughter knows this woman and did not realize her true intent. She told my daughter that she wanted to do my hair for free, which I thought was odd because this was a buisiness. But it was like I knew her true intentions. She wanted to cut my hair off and sell because apparently my hair was hard to come by and it would sell for a handsome price. I told her no and gave her a stern warning about her deception.

Note: I get a part of this is about deceptive practices; hence the woman attempting to cut my hair for an alterior motive. But this is the one of many hair dreams I have had in a matter of weeks. Each time I have my color IRL (bottled blonde); however, my natural color comes into play towards the end and it is a lot longer. I know hair symbolizes holiness, but I do not understand why someone would try to sell "my holiness" or if I am on the rong path. Thanks in advance
Hair can also represent glory, which if you look at Isaiah 60 as well as 58 and 61, there is a theme lately that I am seeing everywhere. It's a reference to the anointing for your calling, etc. I believe your dream is about someone or something trying to steal your spiritual inheritance/calling/destiny. Stealing your glory! Where I live God is dealing with this problem, it goes back to a Jezebel spirit of making spiritual eunuchs. I see God calling people out of these places where people are being forced to come under other authority and sell their birthrights. He is establishing ministries and leaders who will support and encourage and activate people in their callings and gifts.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

ditte3 wrote:Hi
Peace be with you.
Samson came inti my mind first.
his strength was in his hair.The anointing of the Holy Spirit was on his hair.When it was cut the anointing and strenth left him.

Then this line from a Bible verse came into my mind: "make merchandize of you".
It is from 2Peter2,3.

I read more verses.It's interesting:

"But there were false prophets among the people,even as there shall be false teachers among you,who pivily shall bring in damnable heresies,even denying the Lord that bought them,and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
And many shall follow their pernicious ways;by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
And though covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandize of you:whose judgement now of a long time lingereth not,and their damnation slumbereth not.(2Peter 2,1-3.)

Please pray about it.
God bless you.
Thank you Ditte, I have just read this passage and it is what I have been seeing with a lot of pastors in regards to get people to give up a certain amount in return for a greater amount. In regards to me this could be for a future time. Right now I am a very simple woman who just attends church to get the Word. I am not thrust into the many ministries within my church or have contemplated about joining. Basically, I am still a work in progress. But your words do give me goosebumps. That is how I know that your words holds alot of vlue and it not to be tossed aside. Thank you for time and may He continously use you as a vessel and I ask that He continually give you wisdom in abundance.
God Bless!!!
Diamond Member

Re: Woman Attempts To Cut My Hair To Sell It

Post by Newbie »

Warrior Princess wrote: Hair can also represent glory, which if you look at Isaiah 60 as well as 58 and 61, there is a theme lately that I am seeing everywhere. It's a reference to the anointing for your calling, etc. I believe your dream is about someone or something trying to steal your spiritual inheritance/calling/destiny. Stealing your glory! Where I live God is dealing with this problem, it goes back to a Jezebel spirit of making spiritual eunuchs. I see God calling people out of these places where people are being forced to come under other authority and sell their birthrights. He is establishing ministries and leaders who will support and encourage and activate people in their callings and gifts.
Thank you WP, your words spoke volumes as well. I pray that more of my calling will be revealed. There are times in which I think I know it and there are times that I am not so sure. Yes I have been giving a long lesson on Jezebel and as weell the book of "grimoire"/ witching spirits. God is good . Thank you so much for more insight during this time in my life. Be blessed and thank you.
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

Dream About Woman Cutting Your Hair

Post by His_handmaiden »

What a Dream, and, because of the answers I do not have to post mine separately.
The Lord had made sure that you were able to discern, as well, because you knew this woman was up to no good trying to cut and sell your hair. I would also like to add a scripture the lord had me build a sermon on and an article when I was seeking His face. "lay hands suddenly on no man, and, be not a partaker of another man's sins; keep thyself pure.
I was led to divide up the 3 parts of this scripture and allow Holy Spirit to build. In essence I learned that "transference of spirits' can occur when hands are suddenly laid on us or if we lay them on others. and, I believe the next part means in this way we can become partaker of another man's sins and finally we are admonished d to 'keep ourselves pure. So, not only does she want to touch your hair, (suddenly), there was no previous plan for this, but, she also wants to cut it and sell your glory. If we go deeper with this we can safely see it is your anointing that is to be sold. Remember, 9you all mentioned Samson0, and, how His strength was in his hair? But, also I am thinking about how the strength of his hair was revealed.. The bible says, "and when the Spirit of the Lord came upon Samson,..." And, each time the Spirit of the lord came upon him he became strong.. The Spirit of the Lord bears his anointing. So, this woman in wanting to sell/merchandise your hair is attempting to merchandise your anointing. In other words, "transference" will be taking place. Cut it from you, sell it to them. We know the enemy does not have a chance with the Lord as far as selling God's anointing but it does not mean he won't try.
I would prayerfully recommend you paying close attention to anyone attempting to steal your glory in any way or form. There may also be symbolism because you just knew somehow she had wrong intentions so whatever and whoever is involved you will strongly know they are for evil against you, pretending to b for your good. I think i will share mine as another post so that you will receive the fullness of yours here as Holy Spirit reveals it. Please, look out for mine also and share whatever you receive.
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thank you His HandMaiden, I knew about transference and I am weary of people in regards to shaking hands and hugging. However, if I am in a postion in which this is unavoidable, I ask Him to keep me covered in the Blood. Right now I am trying to decipher if this is for a set time down the road. But I will be studying Samson and Timothy this evening. I must have something pretty special instore to have this kind of attack. Lat week, I recieved a dream that the enemy in the form of a celebrity attempted to cut my legs while hiding underneath several beds and then he attempted to throw acid in my eyes by pretending it was water in a bottle.
Thanks and God Bless!!!
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I knew about transference and I am weary of people in regards to shaking hands and hugging. However, if I am in a postion in which this is unavoidable, I ask Him to keep me covered in the Blood.
This is a new thread altogether but I hear about transference and IMO only if we have an "open door", can a demonic spirit "transfer" to us.... If this wasnt the case, think about all the ppl u brush against in walking in a subway, bus, streets (if u are in a city) or even workplace. We'd all be "catching" demons and I really dont think this is the case.

The enemy needs an open door, he cant just move into someone. He can harrass, he can (and ALWAYS lies). BUt I dont want anyone moving in paranoia here either, for anyone reading and not posting.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

So True

Post by His_handmaiden »

I must agree with you Manasseh_warrior, for this is true. I had not thought about the legal rights the enemy must have in order to transfer. a demon.
and, I forgot to mention the good Holy Spirit that is passed with the laying on of hands, as well.. I must learn to take the time to clarify. I had this problem with this article with my editor.
I am also reminded, (however), of the time when Yahu'shua/Jesus was in the press being touched on every side by the multitude,when along came the woman with the issue of blood and touched Him with intent, her Faith. He perceived/discerned that virtue had gone out of Him. The disciples said, "Master how is it you say who has touched You?" For there were many in the crowd, and, many had touched Him..
Please, forgive me using that too literally and I stand corrected because if not careful with this our brothers and sisters could receive a stumbling block or a "spirit of fear," and be afraid even of holy touches. But, I do continue to cite the fact that Newbie knew/felt intent/discerned so the Lord was letting her know this offered touch was different. :D
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thank you both MW and HHM, but I was talking about in regards to demons that follow unaware. Also, even if there is not a door open for them to enter, I still do not want to shake hands or hugs because of what they may have on them. I have 3 children and I believe that children can be easy targets, so with that said I do not want a demon following me unaware to attack them.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

There was an episode of this in regards to my point. It happened 2 Sundays ago innocently enough. My husband's boss have been going through a terrible ordeal with his then wife. He was getting a divorce and they have 2 children, during the years this man heart has turned from the Lord because he felt that the Lord abandoned him. He is in the process of moving back to the States and he wanted to give my husband a workout bench. My husband goes over to his house before service to pick it up. However, I felt something was amiss in my spirit but decided to put it towards the back of my mind. However, I had a strong urge that my husband was walking into a barrage of unclean spirits because of his boss' disbelief.
My husband uses his natural eyes more than his spiritual ones and when we got into church, I got a sense that one or some of these spirits had followed him unaware. To make matter worse, there is an individual in our church, that something feels off about her. My husband has noticed this as well but he chalks it up to him being critical. But I do not think this is the case, because something is really off about her and it did not helped that her and her husband decided to have a sing off when the church was trying to call on the Spirit. Idk the name of this, but it is where someone can evoke the Spirit during worship and praise. This couple, although singing and praising, caused the opposite effect, if this make sense.
Throughout service, there was a shift in my husband that I had noticed. I told him that he picked up a spirit when he went to his bosses house. Nevertheless, my husband looked at me liked I grew an extra head and I had to tamped down my anger because I knew that he was not looking at this with spiritual eyes and he allowed the enemy to get at him. Now, although I did not allow it to get to me or allow entrance, nevertheless, it is a bit of a headache. To top it off, I felled out in the commissary a few days later. I thought that I was having a heart attack and to make matters worse my husband was out of the area. I had to temporary leave my 3 girls stranded and it does not help matters we are in a foriegn country. But I pulled through and all is fine. So I say all of that to say, that is why I do not like coming into contact with others. Because I do not fighting their demons. Does this make sense?