Getting jerked away

Archives for 2008
Krista
Diamond Member

Getting jerked away

Post by Krista »

I posted a dream I think recently, that I realllly would like to have interpreted. The dream was, I was talking to someone in my living room, the lights were dim.

All of a sudden something grabbed me and jerked me underneath my left arm, and yanked me very fast away. I was struggling and fighting it fiercly. It jerked me out of my sleep.

A friend of mine had a vision once at the supper table, of being jerked very far away. I'm very curious if anyone knows what being jerked away is?
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Krista,
You already posted in here about this down below under your title of "sleep disturbances"...

I left a little feedback on it...but I just wanted to remind you that it was there in case you forgot...

Also if you want the dream posted you should post it in the dreams section for interp. and if you already have and you haven't got a response it may be that no one was led to respond yet or that the Lord is saving this for you to pray and receive knowledge of...

Of course the Lord knows ..so anyway, Just wanted to leave you with this..

Lots of love and blessings..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
talitha

Post by talitha »

hey, Krista - I'm sorry, I didn't find the dream itself, just the post that WFH mentioned here - http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... ght=jerked
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I actually meant two totally seperate things with both of these posts. Sometimes it feels like your being jerked out of sleep, but once there was a literal dream of being jerked away in my dream. Thanks guys :)