Albino squirrel

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

Albino squirrel

Post by connie »

This dream is from a few days ago. Any ideas about the squirrels?

I had walked through (what seemed to be) my home (not my current one) and noticed that although all the furnishings were orderly, there was finely powdered dust and dust bunnies in the corners and along the edges of each room. It was as though i was inspecting or touring from room to room.

I walked into my sons’s room (he was young, maybe 7 or 8 ). I had a damp dust rag and began swatting at some dust above the curtains. The dust rag was leaving gray marks on the wall. As I swat at the curtains, I see two squirrels run up and out from behind the curtains.

One of the squirrels is brown/gray and a young adult. It was 2 or had been there for 2 (don't know if months or years..) The other squirrel is old and an albino. I back away unsure as to whether they would try to bite me. I’m suddenly aware there’s a male be my side. He says, “They will not harm you. They’ve been living around humans for so long that they’re human like themselves.” I look closely at the old albino squirrel sitting on the bed on it’s behind, like a person.*(the following stands out) It has a cube of flesh missing from the top of each paw and a straight line of flesh missing from it’s forearm where it ate along it’s own vein. (added edit note- the missing/eaten flesh was in precise geometric shapes) I know the squirrel was eating itself because it was starving. It’s lack of coloring is because it has been hidden away inside and out of the sunlight for a long time.

I ask the man how did the squirrels get in? He points and I have an open eyed vision.(*the following stands out) I see a baseball diamond. (a professional sized one). I see an air duct or vent sticking up out of the ground, right in front of home base. He said the squirrels came through the vent.

Next scene, I walk into the living room and see my mom sitting on the floor, looking 25 years younger & with a huge smile on her face. She’s cleaning. She swept all the dust out from the walls and moved all the furniture out of the room. I know she’ s done this in all the rooms.

I don’t know the home IRL.

Thanks in advance,

connie
Last edited by connie on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I am wondering if the Lord isn't showing you the root of something in your son's life, something self-destructive - did something significant-to-him happen when he was that age?

bless you
tal
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

talitha wrote:I am wondering if the Lord isn't showing you the root of something in your son's life, something self-destructive - did something significant-to-him happen when he was that age?

bless you
tal
Hi Tal,

Thank you for all your insight, Tal. I appreciate it and you very much.

Son and I have been in prayer and so far nothing has been revealed to either of us however we're leaving our ears open.

I edited my original post .. to make the picture/image clearer.

(I've tried to reply to this post but each time I hit 'submit' I'm logged off the board.. might be dd's overprotective internet security software.. praying this will go through now.)

Bless you,

connie