George Clooney

Archives for 2008
Sept14003
Gold Member

George Clooney

Post by Sept14003 »

In a mall starting to go down the escalator. I see George Clooney drop his blackberry. I am on the 2nd level and he is on the ground floor where I am going. Not sure how I see him drop the blackberry but I catch it. His phone was ringing so I answered it. I was excited to meet him. I get to the bottom of the escalator and he is waiting for me. I go to hand him his phone back. He was not very nice, although he did not say a word. Just his body language and posture.

We just stared at each other for what seemed like a long time. I could see myself “thru George’s eyes”. I had on my rose tinted sunglasses but my blue eyes were very noticeable. They seemed to stand out when I was looking at myself thru his eyes. I did not have any makeup on so it was just my blue eyes. I remember thinking in the dream that he could not see my eyes since I had on the sunglasses but obviously that was not the case. We gave each other an ackward hug and I started to walk off. I was disappointed because I had always thought he was so nice in interviews so I was surprised at how he responded towards me. There was so much I wanted to say to him but didn’t.

As I walked away I remember thinking I did not want to tell anyone I had met him because of how he acted.

I am now sitting in a classroom on the front row. My mama is sitting beside me. There was another row of chairs behind the front row and that was it. It was a very small intimate classroom. My mama tells me that George is sitting directly behind me in this classroom. At that point I could “see” him sitting there even though I did not turn around. I thought to myself I had no idea he was there. His knees were touching the back of my chair. That is how close the rows were to each other.

Class must have been over because everyone left except for George and I. I waited until it was just the 2 of us and I turned around to talk to him. I “knew” he knew who I was. Again we just starred at each other for a long time not saying a word. I could see myself thru his eyes once again and I had on no makeup and my blue eyes stood out. I no longer had on my sunglasses. I apologized to him for answering his telephone. I thought perhaps that is why he responded to me the way he had in the mall. I could tell though that George’s posture and demeanor was much softer towards me now. I felt like he wanted to say something but he didn’t so after I apologized I left.

I do not remember much after this portion of the dream except I was out somewhere and realized George was again behind me. This seemed to keep happening. He seemed to be following me although in the dream I did not know it until I believe my mother would tell me.

I appreciate any Holy Spirit insight anyone could add.

September
Sept14003
Gold Member

Post by Sept14003 »

Bump . . .
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I looked up George and it said "farmer-earth worker" "planter, tiller,grounds keeper" ....

I don't know if that will help you..

Do you have any ideas on this...?? I was feeling in my spirit as I read this that the Lord has been speaking to you on this dream...have your realized that??

Lots of Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Sept14003
Gold Member

Post by Sept14003 »

Yes the Lord has been speaking to me about this dream. I have some ideas but can not quite put it together.

George is representing another person, that much I do know.

There seems to be a progression with my eyes. Meaning the first time they were covered and I was seeing thru "rose colored glasses". But George could still see my blue eyes which I believe is significant here because it is repeated again in the classroom only this time I had no glasses on. Face to face if you will.

One thing that really stood out to me was the fact that he kept following me it seemed even though he would not speak to me. I knew he wanted to say something but he would just stare at me. I was not aware he was there until my mama would tell me. One more reason why I did not understand why he wouldn't say anything to me.

My blue eyes seem to stand out in this dream also. It was highlighted to me it seemed because I was very aware of it while I was dreaming.

Also I do not know why I kept seeing myself thru George's eyes.

Any Holy Spirit input is greatly appreciated here :D

September
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I just felt led to ask you that and as if the Lord wanted you to begin to write this out and listen to yourself as you did...I felt the pieces were forming for you...

Take this to the Lord for confirmation and discard what doesn't fit..

I felt that the Lord was doing just that, telling you to look at yourself through His eyes...through the planter's eyes...see what he sees...The Lord has planted you right where you are...and he is growing you in your gifts and callings...I am sensing it has to do with visual gifts ..prophetic ... He wants you to see yourself the way that he does...no makeup on ...nothing but the way that you really are...beautiful and transparent before him...

I feel that the Lord is showing you how you feel at times...as though He is paying attention or as though you aren't getting confirmation of all that you feel He has placed within you...But He wants you to know He has been there all the time...He will never leave you nor forsake you...and He is completely behind you in this time of your training(school)...keeping His eyes on you at all times...Though there are many silent moments it doesn't mean that He is angry...Don't go by your natural vision...what it looks like in the natural...He is completely pleased with you and knows you are seeking Him and trying to do as He wills you to do...

Your mother I believe is HolySpirit reminding you that the Lord is with you always...even when you don't realize it..

Could this dream also be showing a side of yourself that is always thinking that you have done something displeasing to the Lord?? Apoligizing for answering his phone, ect... When all you really want to do is meet Him...commune with Him...know Him...spend time with Him...be noticed by Him...ect... I sense the Lord is saying to you to not worry about anything...rest in Him...He loves you, He is guiding you, He hasn't left you, and He is training you up...and sometimes in those times of training you will feel alone or unliked but its ok....just rest in HIM...and HolySpirit will continue to let you know that He is around ...He is in you...leading you and loving you...

Again, prayerfully consider...and take before the Lord...If it doesn't bear witness with you please discard...
Lots of Love.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Sept14003
Gold Member

Post by Sept14003 »

Thank you for your insight. I will certainly take it to the Lord.

It very well could have more layers of meaning also. George has being in many dreams that I have had over the years and some of them I know do not represent the Lord. Because of actions that were not godly.

When I caught his blackberry I was on the escalator and it seems that George was on a level above me so the phone fell into my hands. He was then at the bottom of the escalator when I got to the bottom. In the dream this seemed normal :)

I know in past dreams that George is representing someone who is fearful of marriage because of fear of being hurt. George irl has stated he will never marry again because of the same reason.

Just some more thoughts.

Again thank you so much for your input. I will most certainly take it to the Lord. I really want to know what this dream is saying because I feel it is important.

September
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I understand and am in agreement with you for revelation that you need..

I was seeing George to be different aspects at different points in your dream...strange I know...but in the beginning I almost felt that you looked up to him...wanted the anointing or what he had...wanted to know him more...and his phone fell into your hands...even though you thought you were beneath him, out of reach from him, it seems that the lines of communication were right within your reach...you didn't even have to strain to hear him really because He was right there all along..

I don't want to appear as though I am persuading you in any way...I definately could be way off...lol...I am only a vessel trying to hear HIM clearly..lol...but I felt that I needed to post that...Again, if the Lord tells you other wise and this doesn't bear witness please just discard...

Lots of Love to you..
wFH
Sept14003
Gold Member

Post by Sept14003 »

Thank you again for your insight.

I will continue to take this to the Lord in prayer. You have provided me "food for thought" on some of the things you point out. I have never desired another's anointing that I am aware of :D

The one thing I am aware of is the responsibility that goes along with the anointing. So if anything I shy away from it - because of the weight of the responsibility and the accountibility to the Lord.

BTW - I do not feel you are trying to persuade me of anything :D I appreciate you being willing to speak out on what you see.

September
talitha

Post by talitha »

I looked up the name Clooney, and I found that it comes from an old Irish word that means quick-witted, deceitful, or a trickster. Hmm.....