word of knowledge, blue envelope

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

word of knowledge, blue envelope

Post by connie »

bless the Lord,

This morning has the feel of spring in it. It's almost a bittersweet feeling. Interesting.. I awoke from this dream :

There was a small informal group of people gathered for some sort of mid-week bible study or 'fellowship type' of meeting. I may have been a part of the group or just observing- can't remember that part too clearly.

Next scene: I saw this website's screen

Then I heard 'word of knowledge'..

Next, there was something about a blue envelope.

I apologize for the sketchiness of this posting. I'm praying the Lord will string all these pearls together.

Peace in Jesus,

connie
jewel

Post by jewel »

CONNIE-----

You just gave me confirmation!!!!!.... I'm not totally sure about the blue envelope or what that means except I'm thinking the blue is revelation and the envelope could be a message.

I'll give you what I can but it is a long story!! I am part of a mid week bible study, it is totally spirit lead and we have gathered together for a long time. You probably saw that so that I'd know for CERTIAN this applied to the group setting.

Just a little bit ago, I'd read something on THIS website that answered some bits and pieces of things we've all been getting for quite some time. It was posted in response to someone elses dream, totally unrelated but we've been seeing tsunami waves in the spirit for a long time and there have been plenty of other things I won't go into here. I read this dream and the responses simply because of the title, even though the dream didn't fit our thinking at all..... one of the responses did! Well today, I saw someone post that a tsunami could be a move of the spirit to remove superficial christianity and my spirit about exploded out of my skin.

However, since all of these things were in response to things that had NOTHING to do with me.... well I needed some pretty good hands on confirmation for this message to be delivered to our mid week bible study and it wasn't something for me to simply consider and pray about for me alone. I tend to do nothing unless I'm lead otherwise. SO, how is that my dear for a LONG WINDED THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

GBU!!
jewel
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Well,

Thank you jewel for responding! Now, I’m at peace. The phrase below was coming to mind regarding the envelope.. I felt like I was pushing it by posting the dream.. But I can see in the definition below some aspects of what you wrote in your reply.
Exceed the limits of what is normally done, be innovative, as in They are pushing the envelope in using only new fabrics for winter clothing. This idiom comes from aviation (in the spirit or prophetic realm?), the envelope alluding to the technical limits of a plane's performance, which, on a graph, appear as a rising slope ( like a Tsunami?) as limits of speed and stress are approached and falls off when the capacity is exceeded and the pilot loses control; safety lies within these limits, or envelope, and exceeding them exposes pilot and plane (perhaps to expose the superficial?)to risk. [Slang; late 1960s]
Bless you jewel. You just made my day.. :mrgreen:

Love in Him,

connie