Pop up ad

Archives for 2008
Blessings
Platinum Member

Pop up ad

Post by Blessings »

This dd me of a pop up add. It showed, "What if... God gave your friend a new house.(picture of a nice house pops up) And what if...He gave another friend...a new car(nice car pops up). And what if... He only gave you a new pair of shoes. ( picture of shoes reminds me of Dorothy's Ruby slippers in the "Wizard of Oz")

I'm seeking God about any jealousy issues I might have. But really I feel so blessed, overflowingly blessed. Another thought came up is that I'll be going home on furlough next month. Thoughts of "No place like home" are arising here. It has been 3 years since my last visit. Do you think that could be it?Any thoughts on this?

I also saw an old picture of my grandmother who passed way in '73. I was telling my kids that I could tell that picture was taken in Holland because the room was decorated in an old fashioned Dutch style.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Blessings,
I believe this dream is about the Lord anointing you to preach the gosel of peace (red ruby shoes) and bring people home to the Father and that this gift is a gift that comes with a high cost but great rewards.

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Sheep,
That works for me. "Feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel." Thank you.