Highway to Heaven?

Archives for 2008
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

Highway to Heaven?

Post by Citizen_of_Heaven »

In my dream I was walking down a road where I used to live as a child, I could see the double-wide mobile home where my family and I lived, it was a great time in my childhood, next to us lived my aunt, uncle and cousins.

I was walking passed my home and came across Yvette (My cousin) and another girl; they may have been playing, not sure, as children we used to play hop scotch on the road.

There was a highway between the two girls, that went up towards the sky; I made the comment to Yvette that it appeared so long. Yvette responded “It seems that way, but once you begin to walk on it, really isn’t that far or long.”

I pondered at what she had said, and knew she may have gone up already. I turned back around and walked away. I found myself coming back towards her, she was also walking towards me, she was perspiring and tired, and I knew that she had been jogging or running up and down the highway that lead straight to the sky.

I than awoke.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Matthew 7:13-15 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Possibly call to interceed for your cousin may be weary

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

Post by Citizen_of_Heaven »

naveah thank you,

after I submitted this post, the Holy Spirit immediately spoke to me to intercede, I felt a bit of sadness that came over me.

You know.....it helps me to submit prayers OOPs I meant dreams, because then I begin to see what the Lord is showing me then confirmed by others.

Thank you and God Bless.
Last edited by Citizen_of_Heaven on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Isa 35:8 And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray.

Just thoughts!

kimbrew