Jennifer Hudson fall down stairs

Archives for 2008
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Jennifer Hudson fall down stairs

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Jennifer Hudson is the singer who sang in the movie "Dreamgirls".
In this dream from this morning, It appeared that I was at some kind of awards show where Jennifer Hudson was going to make an appearance on stage. I seemed to have a 3-D view of everything that was going on. There was a large set of steps that had two levels, like about 12 or so steps...then a landing and then another set of steps that came up the opposing direction.
She was at the very top and came out waving and was wearing a gold sequin-filled dress that sparkled with each light. All of the folks in the crowd began clapping as she came out and was waving. Instead of walking down the steps. She straddled the handrail and tried to slide down it. She fell midway down the first set of steps and her face hit the round top of the rail on the landing and she came crashing down to the ground and she was on her hands and knees with broken teeth and blood pouring out everywhere.
Then I had some kind of knowledge of how she rehearsed the move and did fine. I saw an instant replay of the accident happening again and saw the blood pouring from her mouth and her teeth on the floor.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Larry, I'm pretty sure I'm remembering that Jennifer Hudson is a Christian, and not just on the surface like some wealthy/famous/influential people, and I think this dream is probably really about her, for you to pray for her - not sure if the accident is literal or symbolic, though..... praying for full revelation.....

blessings
tal
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I happened to see Jennifer Hudson being interviewing on some show (I hardly ever watch TV) and it really did seem she was a Christian based on the way she answered questions. Maybe God was asking you to intercede for her, as someone else suggested.