State in the sky

Archives for 2008
MeekandProsperous

State in the sky

Post by MeekandProsperous »

Today when I was driving home from work I saw in the sky what appeared to be a white outline of a shape. When I saw it there it was gone as fast as it appeared but it seemed to be etched on my mind. I instantly knew it was a state, but couldn't remember which one.

Tonight I looked at the map and realized it was probably New Hampshire. Is there anything going on in New Hampshire?

M&P
talitha

Post by talitha »

I recently found out that John Paul Jackson lives in New Hampshire - I had thought he lived in North Carolina for some reason. He's leading a pastors' conference starting this coming Monday, and I know of several people associated with this ministry who have been under severe attack, particularly physically. If I had seen this, I think I would pray for JPJ and his family and associates, and see where the Lord leads me in prayer from there. I'm not saying this is what this vision was about, but that's where I personally would start.....

blessings
tal
MeekandProsperous

Hi Talitha,

Thank you. I think I will start praying for him. I have followed his Ministry and have gleaned much from him...

There is a quickening there on your words...

Perhaps others will as well.

Thank you sister

M&P
MeekandProsperous

Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Father I thank you that you raise up a standard against the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen