Archives for 2011
BlueRose32
Gold Member

Post by BlueRose32 »

Last edited by BlueRose32 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Moreover, the LORD your God will send the hornet among them until even the survivors who hide from you have perished. deut 7:20

I will send the hornet ahead of you to drive the Hivites, Canaanites and Hittites out of your way. Ex 23:28

I sent the hornet ahead of you, which drove them out before you--also the two Amorite kings. You did not do it with your own sword and bow Josh 24:12

NLT substitutes the word hornet for terror. In all three verses the hornet is being used to drive out and extinguish. Hornet is symbolic of destroyer, terror, extinguisher
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
BlueRose32
Gold Member

Post by BlueRose32 »

Thank you Warrior's heart. GB
He who walks righteously and speaks what is right, who rejects gain from extortion and keeps his hand from accepting bribes, who stops his ears against plots of murder and shuts his eyes against contemplating evil-- Isaiah 33:15
tgbu7500
Silver Member

hornets

Post by tgbu7500 »

in my experence they mean affliction,mine was a very bitter man that the hornets were circling him and when they stung him he would say something mean and hurtful.so i started praying against what was behind the hurtful words he would say
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I had a dream with two large hornets in them. I believe it was a play on words meaning sleeper net, having to do with immorality.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
BlueRose32
Gold Member

Post by BlueRose32 »

Hi tgbu and Jehu,

Thanks for your replies :D
He who walks righteously and speaks what is right, who rejects gain from extortion and keeps his hand from accepting bribes, who stops his ears against plots of murder and shuts his eyes against contemplating evil-- Isaiah 33:15