Frog and fish mating?

Archives for 2011
RevK
Diamond Member

Frog and fish mating?

Post by RevK »

Dream:

I saw a green fish mating (fish on the top) with a green frog on my kitchen window. So I went over to break them up and shoo them away. When I did, the green fish came flying at me with a full set of sharp teeth, and tried to attack me.....end of dream

Now, sometimes I realize dreams can be weird, and quite frankly wonder if I should post them. No didn't eat before I went to bed. The fish attacking me, with teeth showing actually unnerved me.

Could anyone help me?
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi RK,

The dream reminds me of "spiritual fornication/adultery."

The fish is appearance of Christianity... bonding with spirits which are evil and unclean, the frog, and bring forth birth.

The kitchen representing spirituality.

The green color a symbol of growing...

The teeth represents devouring those who oppose.

This is symbolic of the Mystery Babylonian woman in Revelation 17.

And also those who come in the name of the Lord, but deceive many. In Matthew 24.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

It is of utmost importance that we do not follow men or religion; but only the teachings of Christ, keeping our eyes on Him.

Hebrews 12: 1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

RevK...consider what a fish out of water might mean...it is a defensive place to be...green often represents envy also.

Is insecurity/displacement causing envy to multiply in some thing over which you have oversight?

A fish out of water

Meaning

Someone who is in a situation they are unsuited to.

Origin

This metaphor is quite old. Chaucer used a version of it in The Canterbury Tales: Prologue:

...a monk, when he is cloisterless;
Is like to a fish that is waterless

The earliest reference that I can find to the present day wording of the phrase is in Samuel Purchas's Pilgrimage, 1613:

"The Arabians out of the desarts are as Fishes out of the Water."

As ever weigh....
grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
spiritledd
Diamond Member

very prophetic

Post by spiritledd »

Wow RevK!!!! :!: this is very prophetic :shock: i pray in the mighty name of Jesus you get a revelation of what this vision means :idea:
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Opposites or opposing views. I wonder if this has to do with the church mixing or meshing with other religions. Religions adverse to the cause and teachings of Christ.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
desertrose
Silver Member

green fish and green frog

Post by desertrose »

Essentially we connect fish with Christianity and frogs with demonic. The fact they are both green makes me feel that this is a false doctrine in the Christian church being married to a demonic spirit/influence/belief to give the doctrine "credibilty"

The doctrine or teaching is pursuing with "teeth" because it is aggressively defending itself or its territory.

Jesus is the Way the Life and the Truth - He doesnt need to defend Himself or "marry" to something else - especially another species....deception is at hand....
Be blessed and keep sweet !
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: green fish and green frog

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

desertrose wrote:Essentially we connect fish with Christianity and frogs with demonic. The fact they are both green makes me feel that this is a false doctrine in the Christian church being married to a demonic spirit/influence/belief to give the doctrine "credibilty"

The doctrine or teaching is pursuing with "teeth" because it is aggressively defending itself or its territory.

Jesus is the Way the Life and the Truth - He doesnt need to defend Himself or "marry" to something else - especially another species....deception is at hand....
Amen
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Rev. I wonder if this is about compromise. The fish is often a symbol of Christianity. (How many times have we seen this symbol on vehicles?) The frog was a symbol of the Egyptian fertility goddess Heqet. The Egyptians looked to Heqet to meet their needs for flood waters for crops, and fertility for livestock -in other words wealth and provision. That is why the frog became part of the plagues on Egypt in the time of Moses. It was a strike against their idol. Heqet was also a shape shifter which could mean she might be able to deceive by appearing to be something else.

Compromise with this entity could mean buying the lie that God is not our sole source of provision and that he is not good.

The part that stands out to me is that when you catch the two inflagrante delicto in unholy union and you do something to break it up, it is the fish that attacks you. I wonder if this is a warning you not to be surprised that when you admonish believers who are compromising with the world's way of thinking that it is they, and not the worldly ones, who will become defensive and attack you personally.

The scripture that comes to mind is James 4:4

You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

--for your discernment--
...that I might know Him...