I'm still mad about this dream!!!

Archives for 2011
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

I'm still mad about this dream!!!

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

It started out as the coolest dream ever. I was with a Realitor viewing a home. It was amazing! It was a victorian style home and it was huge. As in at least 3 or 4 levels. There was room after room. The bathrooms were huge as well. The decor was a little outdated but I was excited at the prospect of redecorating everything.
The most amazing thing of all was that the listing price was only $30,000. (I am currently living in an apartment btw). I kept wondering what the catch was, or if there was one.
There was also an entire movie theater in this home. And on the upstairs level, it apparently used to be a furniture store because there was still leftover brand new furniture. Mattresses, beautiful translucent and artistic dressers, etc.

Phase 2 of the dream:
My Sister is with me, and some of my other family Members. They are all aware that I have found an amazing treasure in finding this house, and they are also aware that I put the offer on it.

As I am in another room, my Sister apparently put an offer on it, and got it!!! Behind my back, knowing full well I wanted this house. I was irate! I didn't understand how she could do this to me and be so selfish. And the family supported her getting it as well.

So the dream ends with me pretty much asking her if I could have some of the furniture from the upstairs, and she was being stingy about that too.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi RLT,

I've had this sort of dream too. Is this sister known for doing this type of thing to you - stealing from you?

It is a form of robbery. Whether it's real or preceived, it could be that you have some sorting out to do in your emotions.

Families have weird dynamics. You have authority over this. You can close the doors spiritually to this sort of dynamic.

Sorry but have to rush off. Please let me know what's happening.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy in this dream are signs of a betrayal by a sister and the 30 pieces of silver represented by the $30k price tag. It could be a sister in Christ or a real sister doing the betrayal. Hope this helps you sort out the dream

in Christ,
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

Thank you both for responding.
Brian, I believe you hit the nail on the head. There was a betrayal by a "Sister in Christ". I have tried to get over it, but it was a close friend and the wound is deep. This person shut me out of her life for no apparent reason. She also told people things about me that were not true to paint me in a bad light. I do have to say that God did warn me in advance. He said the motive was jealousy.

Can you get any other insight from this dream? I wonder what the new furniture meant. And the house itself?

Thanks.