Brad Pitt and Anjelina Jolie

Archives for 2011
danette

Brad Pitt and Anjelina Jolie

Post by danette »

In the dream my husband was in the form of Brad Pitt. Anjelina Jolie was his mistress and pregnant with their second child. In the dream I was still married to my husband and knew of their affair. Even though I was hurt I stayed silent. Then I cried to another woman quietly "Why doesn't he just divorce me to be with her and take care of their children?" (I was so grieved in my dream that in reality I could feel the grieving and tears welling up under my eyelids.)

Then at a long dining table gathered me, Anjelina, two other women and my sister-in-law. Anjelina shared how she and my sister-in-law's husband had bumped into eachother. Anjelina said it in a way that even though there were no sexual activity, there was lust in it. My sister-in-law sadly said with shock, "what?" I stood up and sternly said to Anjelina, " That is not acceptable!" I looked at my sister-in-law and found she was gone.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Anjelina could be a symbol of a spirit of somekind. Perhaps lust? It maybe one sent to make u feel insecure. Are u comfortable sharing this with yout husbund and it being recieved well?( i to had a dream of angelina once during a turbelant time in my life)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Iam not and maybe way off base but I see Brad Pitt as your counterfeit husband and the angel of light because of his physical features of blue eyes and dark blonde/brown hair. Brad Pitt's name is translated into "wide or broad pit". Angelina Jolie translates into "pretty messenger". Her actions in the dream speaks as seduction, enticement, and lust. Their child and unborn baby points towards planting of evil seeds and in this case these seeds would be division, anger, strife, bitterness, and possibly divorce. So in other words, be on the lookout of things that may appear to be from God/divine and these things may cause some kind of strife and a division of sorts between you and your husband and your friend and her husband. Toss out if it does not speak.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I felt that you were shown Brad and Angelina, representing who they represented in your dream- so that you would understand the "what" that was going on . . . or could go on

Brad was "your husband but not your husband"---know what I mean.

You were shown the issue with Angelina being "another woman", who is lustful and did not seem to mind being in your territory. And you were also shown, or made to feel how that made you feel.

But then shown your sister-in-law

And how the hurt was so great, she left.

I suspect this could be a prayer directive from God---of a very REAL threat in this life----not for your marriage, . . . but for your sister-in-law

Even giving detail, that this woman would be someone that her husband "just bumped into" somewhere.

So someone he knew, and re-sees somewhere, . . . or someone he didn't know, but meets somewhere, just "bumping into her".

Pray. 1st see if the Holy Spirit says yes------------------
Second, pray to see what God would have you do.
He may only want you to pray and intercede.
Or He may want you to pray and ask questions or any bevy of things.

Pray pray pray.

Moses prayed for the people who were on the ground ----- when God wanted to straight out smite.

He interceded

& Lives were spared ------

Stand in the gap for this situation. He shows us for reasons, not just so we can know . . .

GOD BLESS
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
danette

Post by danette »

thank you all for your replies. i seriously need to be praying. my husband and my sister in law's husband are brothers. each couple are having struggles in our marriage. i need to be in persistant prayer. God is somehow showing me something i need to pay attention to to be crying out to Him about. if there is something any of you have said that does not apply, i will toss, but thank you. i trust the Holy Spirit will guide me. THANK YOU. God be with you!
freedinHim
Gold Member

Praying and watching for your marriage

Post by freedinHim »

One of the reasons God gave us dreams is that He wants to partner with us in prayer. He wants to give us prayer points. God is letting you know that He knows what's going on, that you are mature enough to handle it if you know, He is giving you prayer points and how to pray (same thing). Also, as you rebuked Angelina, sometimes God wants us to speak out.
As you rightly said, the Holy Spirit will guide you how to pray. But remember, Jesus is making intercessions for you, and we are one with you in prayers also, that what God has joined together, He will not permit anyone to break asunder in Jesus name. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart in Jesus name.
Yours
Freed In Him
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

toss if it doesn't bear witness, one time I read something a person I really respect dream interp/prophetically wise, gave an interp about Brad Pitt, being a "bad pit".. perhaps the Lord is warning you of a trap of some kind that the enemy has set for you?
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch