Rattle snake took form of white cat

Archives for 2011
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Rattle snake took form of white cat

Post by blossomrose »

I was out in the open around people I did not recognize, but my purpose was finding the snake I new was out there and I was going to take a picture of it when I found it and show my friend. I climbed up on this post above a pasture and there lay a 6ft rattle snake that looked like it had been injured, but you could see were it had three lumps were it had eated. All the sudden after I took the picture It stood straight up faceing me then leaped onto the post next to me and turned into a white cat. I would like some help on this if anyone can help thank you
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Could the snake represent something or someone who displays a pure or righteous demeanor but in reality they are an enemy. I say this because the snake turned into a white cat. And white usually represents purity. Sounds like a sneaky person who could be acting "angelic" when you are around them. It's like a person who lies in wait...that's what snakes do. They hide and when they see their prey they go after them. It was interesting that the snake seemed to be injured when it really wasn't. Be cautious of those around you, or perhaps this dream is really about your friend since you wanted to take a picture of the snake to show her.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I believe that rattlesnake is a pharisee Jesus called them vipers. Also the cat could represent a religious view of sex.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Thank You

Post by blossomrose »

After I posted this dream my day turned dramatically for the worse and I recalled the dream I had and realized that God had warned me in the dream and He also gave me 1 Timothy 4:1-2 when I woke up praying over the dream I had.
Jehu wrote:I believe that rattlesnake is a pharisee Jesus called them vipers. Also the cat could represent a religious view of sex.
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Yes!

Post by blossomrose »

Very dead on with both of you and Jehu. It all coincides together. I was really taken in by something I was blinded by. God is Awesom! He protects us...
A Warrior's Heart wrote:Could the snake represent something or someone who displays a pure or righteous demeanor but in reality they are an enemy. I say this because the snake turned into a white cat. And white usually represents purity. Sounds like a sneaky person who could be acting "angelic" when you are around them. It's like a person who lies in wait...that's what snakes do. They hide and when they see their prey they go after them. It was interesting that the snake seemed to be injured when it really wasn't. Be cautious of those around you, or perhaps this dream is really about your friend since you wanted to take a picture of the snake to show her.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings Blossomrose

Sounds like you have your answer here by the other posts here but for what it's worth, when I was reading your post, it reminded me of this scripture:

2nd Corinthians 11:14
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Whenever I have had dreams of snakes it's never a good omen and alludes to an attack or a very difficult time.
If it bites me, it means it'll effect me emotionally, physically or spiritually.

Praise God he brought this to your attention so you could be on the look out

Cats are fast, and sneaky. Like when they are after a bird.......

Sounds like the Lord was warning you and to warn your friend not to get caught up in a false doctrine.

May the Lord bless you abundantly with His strength to carry out whatever the mission is He has entrusted you with and is sending you on beloved!

Bless her Lord and watch over her giving her a strong sense of discernment, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Ephesians 6:10-20

New International Version (NIV)

The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

The Lord bless you!
ET
:wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Powerful

Post by blossomrose »

I am again amazed! Speechless, but moved! Thank you

ElijahsTask wrote:Greetings Blossomrose

Sounds like you have your answer here by the other posts here but for what it's worth, when I was reading your post, it reminded me of this scripture:

2nd Corinthians 11:14
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Whenever I have had dreams of snakes it's never a good omen and alludes to an attack or a very difficult time.
If it bites me, it means it'll effect me emotionally, physically or spiritually.

Praise God he brought this to your attention so you could be on the look out

Cats are fast, and sneaky. Like when they are after a bird.......

Sounds like the Lord was warning you and to warn your friend not to get caught up in a false doctrine.

May the Lord bless you abundantly with His strength to carry out whatever the mission is He has entrusted you with and is sending you on beloved!

Bless her Lord and watch over her giving her a strong sense of discernment, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Ephesians 6:10-20

New International Version (NIV)

The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

The Lord bless you!
ET
:wink: