The spirit of necromancy

Archives for 2011
Jehu
Diamond Member

The spirit of necromancy

Post by Jehu »

Dream,
So I am asleep in bed with a woman and there are two other people in the bedroom sleeping also. The woman in bed with me keeps waking up and trying to bite me. I am freaked out. So finally I hold her down and and try to rebuke a demon. I can't talk. I can't get Jesus out of my mouth. I think to myself that the Lord will give me the name of the spirit. So I wake up saying. I rebuke the spirit of necromancy.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Do you know anyone that is into New Age practices or into psychics? I ask this because maybe demons are following you unaware.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

She was biting my neck. I know some this subject has come up before. I think it may be a familiar spirit.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Jehu wrote:She was biting my neck. I know some this subject has come up before. I think it may be a familiar spirit.
She was going for the jugular. Neck is synomous with yoke, which I believe in the context of this dream is control. I am not sure but perhaps you are being directed to someone dealing in black magic in attempts to control you. Will post if led by the Spirit or anything other thoughts comes to mind.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Awesome, yeah well I recently married and now feel trapped. So I feel the responsibility of my decision and last night had drama, because I am being honest about it. I actually am not sure if I believe in the marriage vow. But I took it anyway. Now I feel lost in this and like she is leaching off of me. I didn't feel that before. It is like a false yoke. I think Nec "romanscy". it a play on words. Thank you for your insight. It has helped.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Hi Brother,

Although we discourage discussions and debates on this topic and
most others, I thought you may benefit from this recent posting.

http://bwmbroadcast.org/player/flash?st ... w975-2.mp4

Blessings and Love,
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......