ET & Cats

Archives for 2011
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

ET & Cats

Post by zadokpriest »

I had a very weird dream.

In this dream my son came home for the holidays and he brought with him ET.

ET and my son come into my house.

I notice that there a many cats trying to get into my house black cats and gray cats. Baby cats and mother cats

My son had let these cats in and I was trying to get them out.

In the dream in my dinning room window there was a small whole.

Someone had use a glass cutter to cut a whole in the window.

It was through this whole that the cats where also getting in.

In the dream i kicked out several cats - black and picked up several baby cats to put them out.

One baby cat was crying because he was seperated from his mother.

I told the kitten I know, sweetie but you can't stay.

I saw the mother in the house and was trying to put her out with the kitten.

In the dream I was concerned about the window - someone had done this on purpose to try to steal something from my house.

Furtunatley it didn't look like anything was stolen.

We put a cardboard box over the whole to cover it up.

I am talking to my mom about getting double pane windows as the current windows we have are only single pane.

I also notice that there was sever draft coming into the house because another window was not secure.

Also, I notice that the windows could not lock, although they had a lock - they would not lock.

This too alarmed me.

As I was talking to my mom about the windows she told me that it would be expensive to get all the windows done.

I told her that I was not concerned with the expense - just can it be done.

She said - yes.

I was thinking that my son and ET could install the windows.

In the dream I notice that ET was not a real alien but a robot trying to fit in and dressed himself as ET.

End of Dream.

Zadok
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:shock:

ET :mrgreen:

YOU KNOW this will have gotten my attention.... lol

CAN'T WAIT to see what will be posted

interesting dream
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

ElijahsTask wrote: :shock:

ET :mrgreen:

YOU KNOW this will have gotten my attention.... lol

CAN'T WAIT to see what will be posted

interesting dream
LOL - You are too funny!! :lol:

Love you much!

Zadok :D
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Zadok,

I wanted to let you know my first impression of your dream..just thoughts, so if not useful discard.

The big Holiday movie, like The Santa Claus, or Elf, cept your is
"My Son Brought Home E.T. for the Holidays!

The time of year can usher in a lot of things for everyone. Old cycles can "cut into" any "ideal visions" or expectations of the season.

Perhaps the running about grabbing these cats and kittens( they can be elusive), depicts just a little bit of holiday anxiety or business and distraction from the real issue in your living room, a robot in a movie icons costume...

P.S. I am adding this. The more I think about how sweet E.T. is, how he says phone home...its kindof robotic, but this robot in your dream, has feelings, because he just wants to fit in.

Is your son really coming home for the holidays?
I am believing for good, and maybe a little comedy would help, if that is the case.

Peace,

Piano
Last edited by piano on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

I could be off-base, but here goes.

This dream can have religious and/or securlar tones:

Religious Tone
Perhaps your son (or someone in your family), could be involved with something (ET) that could impact your family (the house).
ET is something alien, such can represent "alien" or strange religions, behaviors or beliefs. It's a robot or a representation of the real ET. So, perhaps this is some religion, belief, lifestyle, etc. that this person thinks is the "real deal," but is an imposter of some kind.

Cats, espcially black cats, can represent familiar spirits.

So, it seems that someone in the family -- perhaps your son or who your son represents -- could have befriended someone or something that can open your family to something unholy.

Secular Tone
ET -- or the alien -- can represent a way of life, belief, etc. that is foreign to the way you raised your son. If this is another family member, then this person is involved with a lifestyle, belief, etc. that is foreign to your family's values.

Your son or family member might be involved with something that could bring trouble to your family.

Whether spiritual or secular, it seems that you recognize these "things" and prevent them from influencing your family.

Many blessings...