Dad has friend clean house

Archives for 2011
Gold
Diamond Member

Dad has friend clean house

Post by Gold »

In this dream, I come home to the house I lived in as a kid,and find out that my dad had one of my friends clean our house, I am shocked that he would do this,and feel so embarrassed that he would have someone else clean the house, I keep telling him over and over how embarrassing this is,and how am I going to look to other people that know that he had dont this.
He comes after me,and I go to my bedroom and try to lock the door,but at first I cant get the locks on the door to lock,finally I do but they are weak locks. I want to leave and go out to my car in the driveway and then my dad comes out with a piece of paper about a medical report and askes me how I am going to take care of this situation,and then I realize even though I want to leave I cant because its snowing.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Scripture says the house of God gets cleaned up first, he returns for a spotless wrinkle free bride. I believe that is the time we're in, and it sounds like this dream is a heads up that he wants to take you through a cleansing/purification/sanctification process also. What he uses to do this may be unexpected, but don't be ashamed, it's all about love and you'll be glad in the end!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

Interesting,thanks for the interpretation.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Interesting. I want to ask: Were you afraid of your dad? If so why? Was it a threat?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

yeah, he was coming after me and trying to hurt me in the dream, I also remember that he made a mess ,and I had to clean it up and I am crying while I am cleaning it up.

imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I haven't read your comments yet. I will after I type what I immediately felt.

I think your dad standsfor the Lord. & Whether He delegated ro others or not, He, in essence, had the "house cleaned". In this, this was your house. (His also)

You were embarrassed by what people might think or have seen.

Could it be that youhave some things that God wants to change or get rid of? Habits? Issues? Etc.? (We all do)

& You have a reluctance, maybe knowing it needs "cleaned" but not really wanting to "go there".

But not because you don't think it needs done, but because there is a fear in there about what people might "think" or "see"?

& Perhaps something that needs changed or gone---is something that will leave you needing medical help . . .

i.e. Him suddenly asking you what you're going to do abou that . . . ????

As others have stated in other threads, Word says the great cleansing will go through thte House of the Lord first.

& Please, do not be offended in my asking. You dson't have to answer. He is cleaning things out of us all right now, but this very much seemed very clear to me.

& It wasn't my dream.

If it does not to you, if the Holy Spirit says "nay"---let it go. I do believe He speaks to us in ways we can understand, so in essence, if we leave emotions out of it, we're usually the best ones to interpret----WITH HIS help. :) God bless.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)