Leonardo Doesn't Want to Listen

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Leonardo Doesn't Want to Listen

Post by Warrior Princess »

Kept trying to wake up my daughter, she had a meeting for college (I think maybe the dorm). Michaelie called and said she had been on time the first 2 times, but now they were concerned because she's been late. I woke her up again and handed her the phone. I saw a rodeo event happening or something.

Then, at a 50s diner with Leonardo DiCaprio. The booths are 50s cars and we drive it to get our order (people are laughing at us but he knows that you have to do whatever the woman says) and on out the door. We're driving down the road and there are 2 old men in the back seat. I look at the speedometer, he's going 60. I see someone on a hang glider in the sky, and a woman in the sky with a skydiver jumpsuit on that has the "wings." I said something about not being able to do that in the dark and Leonardo said they are probably watching the event. Then, I see this park or campground or something, someone had taken small wet tree branches, stuck them in some kind of purple and green crystals and stuck them into a big pile of sand, making it look like a mountain with trees on it. I commented that it reminded me of a movie, but I couldn't think of the name of it. One of the old guys in the back seat mentioned a movie, but that wasn't it (I remembered when I woke up it was Sweet Home Alabama).

Then, we get to a resort area, we're all sitting on the beach watching the sunset. The old men leave and Leonardo says he doesn't think he could listen to that one old guy another day. Something about him being a Republican conservative, that he hasn't lived a day in the world or listened to the news.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP, I knw I usually miss the mark with your dreams, so I am putting some thoughts out to you. As usual toss, if it does not speak.
I believe the portion with your daughter, may entail her missing a divine appointment. It seems that she has graduated onto "higher learning" but may have gotten comfortable in her positioning.

Leonardo symbolizes a lion and the #60 symbolizes pride (I had this number in one of my recent dreams). I believe the 2 old men may symbolize wisdom (a double portion of this). When I view this, I get the feeling that there maybe a spiritual battle that entails a battle between a warrior (lion) that is driven by pride (60) who is putting wisdom (old men) in the back seat. I believe that you may have witness this, that is why you are present.

According to Wikipedia, Alabama my mean "clearers of the thicket". When I think of a park, I think of rest and tranquility. Also, when I think of a branch, pruning comes to mind. I am not sure if the branches were off the tree or still on it. If they were off, it looks someone that is wealthy or prosperous by world standards but trying to pass off as someone from Him. Trees in my dreams symbolizes people.

The beach area looks like it is reiterating the 2nd portion. Someone that is letting wisdom go and once again letting their pride get in the way. As always toss out if I miss the mark.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I always appreciate your posts Newbie!

I think the daughter might be part of my ministry, something the Lord wants me to do, that I'm trying to figure out.

The branches were still on the trees.

There are definitely males around me right now who have pride issues. One is from Alabama. Pride is rebellion. I think you're right about the 2 trees...one is in rebellion, the other has life.

Was given lots of scripture this morning that I think relates to the big picture, just trying to figure out if there's a specific message in it for me about that ministry direction... Maybe something I've tried twice and it wasn't it, and they're still waiting for me to try again? Or maybe just something I'm not getting...late for...

1 Sam 15:23, Revelation 12, Hebrews 3:7-19, Matthew 22:2-14, Matthew 25:10-12
~Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP, I forgot to add this about the branches, I was thinking it but forgot to write it. When branches are on certain tree types, you can bury a few branches so they can grow into another tree. I have done this with my rose bushes (they splinter off and form anothe bush). So it looks someone (tree) is having someone under them (the wet branches) spread their wings and fly (grooming them to be independent or splinter off).
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Well that's right on..."moving" and "transplanted" keeps coming up everywhere. But that's all I got, no details, and it's making me crazy!
~Warrior Princess