three separate dreams

Archives for 2011
armysldr

three separate dreams

Post by armysldr »

The first two are from the past two nights, the last dream happened when I was in Afghanistan.

The first dream 12/26/2011:
I was at my grandmothers house on my dads side of the family, of which I don't associate with. I was standing in her driveway and I looked down and I was painting something, the color of the paint was beige. I turned around and looked and saw my aunt and my grandmother, and I ran as fast as I could to the dirt road that runs next to her house. I walked around to the back of her house and walked into the shed, when I walked in I saw two wasps flying, I ducked down a little to dodge them. I continued to walk through the shed and I was stung on my right ankle, I backed away and looked down, I saw one maybe two yellow jackets on the ground. After I saw the yellow jackets I woke up.

The second dream 12/27/2011:

I was in my game room at my house, I was standing in front of my ex girlfriends mom, who was sitting down, and I remember that she was about to give me a gift, I noticed a dead cockroach was beside her. Next, I looked out of the window and I saw a massive tornado coming towards my house (not head on), I ran to the front portion of my house and looked out the window, I saw the tornado in front of my house and seeing my two labs running towards me at a light jog. They looked like they were in the tornado (kind of like the tornado scene from the Wizard of Oz). After that I woke up.

Dream when I was in Afghanistan:

I remember being in a lake of some sort at the bottom of a huge valley/cliff. I looked up to where a drop off was at and I saw thousands of pigs running over the side of the cliff and into the water, then saw the image of a man walk to the ledge and look down. I swam to the bank/beach and climbed out. I woke up after that.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Armyldr and welcome to Tehillah. These are thoughts and not an interpretation, so if I miss the mark, simply toss. I believe that each of the dreams are forewarning dreams and each are filled with strife of some kind.
The 1st dream looks like an affliction/strife (the wasp) or an attack that may test your faith (ankles). I am not sure but perhaps the area of attack is stemming from your father’s side of the family; hence your paternal gma.

The 2nd dream looks like trouble is brewing again and it may involve someone close to you (your 2 dogs). It looks like they are attempting to get away from the tornado but get caught up. A roach means an infestation, hidden sin, or an unclean spirit; however, here it is dead. In my opinion, because it is next to your ex’s mother looks like this “roach” is no longer a problem; perhaps involving this woman.

The 3rd dream, in my dreams valley’s symbolizes someone who is meek and humble and pigs symbolizes something that is vile and filthy and depending upon the context, they could represent several things. I believe in this case they may symbolize selfish individuals that are running all over the meek. I wanted to add that sometimes valleys may mean a place of blessing and it looks like a group trying to ruin your blessings and taint the Truth (water) or disturb your peace.

Once agin welcome and toss out if it does not fit. I hopes this help and God bles!!!
armysldr

Post by armysldr »

Thank you for the response! I think you were right on target on a lot of things. With the dream I had while I was deployed, It seemed to me that I was watching the legion after they were cast into the pigs by Jesus. I just didn't know if that's what it was or if there was an actual (different) interpretation......
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello again, now that you mention it, the story of legion does come to mind with the pigs running . Do you think it may apply here? What were your feelings within the dream and after waking up? From the dream it looks like you did not wanted to be around the area.
armysldr

Post by armysldr »

Well, just a little back story of me and my life: I was raised Pentecostal, I've always been a "dreamer" from what my mom tells me. I got into "ghost hunting" for a while, until I was attacked one night on a hunt (story for another time), which was the final straw for me and that lifestyle. I've always "felt" and seen different things since I was a kid. I also strongly believe that I have the gift of discernment, my mom has also confirmed this. I just like have confirmation on the feelings I get on things sometimes, and having a 3rd person/outside the box view on things.