Ox, Angel, Pearls of Wisdom

Archives for 2012
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Ox, Angel, Pearls of Wisdom

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

First dream of the New Year.

A person received a phone call. Someone says, "Sounds like she is going to be pinned." [In the dream, thought of in the past when High School students got pinned. I was looking for Susan's notebook when the phone call came. It was in her room and locker of which apparently I borrowed and wanted to make sure she received it back. The man on the phone asked if I would like to be "pinned." I said something like, "Sure, okay." He said his nickname was Ox and he called me Angel. But then he asked what name I would like to have. I said, "Pearls of Wisdom." He asked why that. I said something like, "Wisdom is like having the riches of the world. Pearls is like receiving the riches of the world. The man met me outdoors. He sat down cross-legged. His hair was of a flaming redness. He asked for me to sit next to him. I sat next to his left shoe. He smelled like a plaque. Then, I quickly ran to check if Susan's notebook was in her room to make sure I returned it after use. I told the man I would be back shortly.

Thoughts?

BTW, Happy New Year!
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.