Free to Move

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Free to Move

Post by Warrior Princess »

Daytime, outside, very stormy, grassy area, some sort of crime scene so we couldn't do what we were there for. I was advised by a guy in another vehicle to get home because there were hunters in the area, you could see the orange flags everywhere. Had to drive through debris. Then, I'm seeing a scene where a father comes home with his kids and their clothes are all dirty so they all disrobe.

Then I am in a beautiful house and discover some inappropriate photos of my daughter, looks like they are from the year prior. Of course, I ask her who took them, she was reluctant to tell, but finally said it was her dad and that he said he would take photos of her every year. I told her that I would have to take it to the authorities and she wasn't happy about it. I went outside and was pulling up some landscaping (a boxwood I think) and wondering if he had done anything to my younger daughter. Was thinking about social services and that he would lose his visitation but still have to pay child support and that now we could move anywhere.

Then I'm having a garage sale and my parents are there. My mom picks up a book and says to my dad that this (garage sale-ing) is how they should shop! My dad finds what look like 2 purses but says they are actually for cheese, something about people who go to cheese clubs or something? There was one big pocket for big round cheese and smaller pockets for tools.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."