Baby Warfare

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Baby Warfare

Post by Warrior Princess »

This seems totally weird to me but I've found those are the ones that the Lord is usually speaking in, so I'd appreciate anything the Holy Spirit gives you...

Reached out to this baby who came to my arms (looked like my daughter when she was 1 or 2). I was trying to teach her to kiss me on the cheek rather than biting me on the nose.

Then I was asleep in a hammock with a guy in some sort of village. He was like a brother, but he thought people would think it was inappropriate so we moved. Then, I was laying there asleep holding a machine gun. These guys came into the village and I think they were friendly.

Then, with some people riding in a car. Bad guys were trying to get in or something. Then, a good guy was trying to get in to help under the guise of bringing more fuel since we were out, so I was playing along and seeing this cap in the floor where the fuel was supposed to go. Then, this guy I knew from middle school, Kurt, was in the car in a white suit, crying because he'd been raped among other things and I was comforting him and hugging him and listening, etc. Then, bad guys in another vehicle were setting off these bombs or something with bullets flying everywhere and we're trying to avoid it.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP, are you helping or mentoring a "baby" Christian at the moment? That is what this baby speaks to me as. Perhaps a back biter; however, you are showing this person love and patience (cheeks).
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Also, discovered that the name Kurt (surname) means "wolf".
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hmmm...well I usually always am, and more than one at a time. :)

About the guy named Kurt, going on about having being "taken advantage" of...when you said "wolf" I thought "crying wolf." But I am not sure who it would be...and I can't tell from this who the bad guys/good guys might be in real life! :(
~Warrior Princess
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: Baby Warfare

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Warrior Princess wrote: Then, I was laying there asleep holding a machine gun.
Were you like a patrol here? Like a guard, keeping watch?

The latter part with the bullets flying everywhere reminded me of the dream I had today. In your dream seems like the bad guys represent some overbearing presence, ready to seize control and take over. I say this because that man was raped.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I don't remember feeling like I was a guard or anything. No "alarm" or alertness or guardedness. I guess I wouldn't if I was asleep though. Seemed perfectly natural and peaceful until the guys came and for a minute was trying to figure out if they were good or bad.

Maybe that's the point of that part...I need to be watchful. Will have to think about how that might fit into the whole dream.

Seems like a struggle over how I am viewing someone or some people...a discernment issue, can't tell if they are good or bad. Like warfare in my head maybe.

Nose = discernment...biting discernment could be seeing things negatively maybe?

The good guy bringing the fuel was trying to rescue us from the bad guys.

And "Kurt" sounds like a liar. LOL

Maybe it's a heads up to not react.
~Warrior Princess
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Warrior Princess wrote: Seems like a struggle over how I am viewing someone or some people...a discernment issue, can't tell if they are good or bad. guys.
I think you def got it. When I first read it I saw the nice guys not really as nice at all but possibly coverups for who they really are. You say kurt is probably lying and perhaps this might be to try to divert your attention from his real motives or the bad guys. Because as soon as you were comforting him....bad guys set in. I pray the Lord reveals who these "bad guys" are symbolic of
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I think it's not so much about the person in question's character as much as my reaction to it. Been in a pattern of those kinds of tests that way lately.

Could be related to today's invitation from a friend to go with a group of people to an event. I'm thinking maybe the Lord is telling me it's not going to happen and not to get emotionally involved with it.
~Warrior Princess