BRAZIL'S CHRIST THE REDEEMER STATUE

Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

BRAZIL'S CHRIST THE REDEEMER STATUE

Post by ElijahsTask »

MY DAUGHTER JUST HAD THIS DREAM

I WAS IN MY APARTMENT BUILDING, WHICH IS AT THE VERY TOP FLOOR, HAVING A CONVERSATION.

I TURNED AND LOOKED OUT MY SLIDER DOOR WHEN TO MY LEFT, I SAW THE HEAD OF THE JESUS STATUE FROM BRAZIL. I WAS LOOKING AT THE SIDE VIEW OF HIS HEAD.

I LOOKED AND SAW THE WHOLE STATUE ( SEE EXAMPLE BELOW)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_the ... 8statue%29

I INSTANTLY STARTED PRAYING AND ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS AND ADMITTING I'M A SINNER. AT THE SAME TIME I WAS PRAYING, I GRABBED BOTH MY TEENAGE BOYS AND WAS PRAYING.

AS SOON AS I STARTED PRAYING, I HEARD EXPLOSIANS AND BOMBS EXPLODING AND GUN FIRE. (IN OTHER WORDS, LIKE A WAR STARTING)

THE ELECTRICITY WAS OUT, EVERYTHING WENT DARK AND WE RAN FOR OUR LIVES.

EOD

IN REAL LIFE, MY Daughter IS A CHRISTIAN

:wink:
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

First question of course comes to mind, is she a believer? Second question, did she walk through the sliding door?

Looking out the door says to me she is seeing prophetically, but what she is seeing depends on the above questions I think.

The official name of the statue is "Christ the Redeemer." It is located in Rio de Janeiro which means "River of January." The name "Brazil" comes from the word "brazilwood" which refers to the color of the native wood, "red like an ember." That kind of gives me the picture of his redeeming blood flowing like a river. And I'm thinking it's a "now" dream because of the January reference.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

Yes, she IS a believer :wink: and does love the Lord and is a great little prayer warrior.
doesn't remember if she walked thru the door or not....

she did say the dream was very intense
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The biggest thing I am getting from it is some kind of "change" since she was repenting and I keep hearing "threshold" about the door...either a threshold is about to be crossed or has been crossed maybe?
~Warrior Princess
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

This is what is happening in Brazil! People are meeting the real Christ and repenting and turning to him in large numbers. If she is a prayer warrior this may be a call to pray for Brazil. Brazil has seen many conversions in recent years -an evangelism explosion! It is actually one of the most Christian nations in the world right now. Obviously you-know-who is not pleased. They need prayer for protection from the backlash as the dynamics in the whole country -political and cultural- change.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/half- ... 020-49071/
...that I might know Him...
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Awesome!
~Warrior Princess
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

CHARYS

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS INPUT!

I LOVE TO HEAR NEWS LIKE THIS....

YOU DID SAY " YOU KNOW WHO" ISN'T HAPPY.......

PERHAPS THE ENEMY IS GOING TO CAUSE MUCH STRIFE AND THAT'S WHY MY DAUGHTER SAW THE MAKINGS OF A WAR.................

BLESS YOUR HEART

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST CHARYS:D