graduations and bathrooms?

Archives for 2012
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

graduations and bathrooms?

Post by thewritingmommy »

dream began in a small sports stadium. it was a graduation ceremony for children. my daughters were a part of it but much younger than they are presently. (no , this did not happen in real life as they are homeschooled and learning is not so much ceremonial as it is organic) anyway, i was a coordinator of this grduation ceremony, and then another, and it seemed a sort of perpetual thing. there was a middle part of the dream that involved a lunchroom with a cafeterial sort of line where you go through and pick your foods. I ws in line, my children were eating and i was getting food for others. i never seemed to get out of line as i kept helping others then it was too late and lunch time was over i think.
the place changes and i, along with the students are in a public bathroom with many stalls. the doors are closed and as each girl finishes her "business" she walks out and i made a check on a list.

i htink that was the end of the dream. it is still confusing and it is beginning to fade as well. it may be nothing other than weird, but it seems to be more, and just beyond my grasp.

any ideas?
TheWritingMommy
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Don't think it's weird at all...but lovely and encouraging. Seems to me a directional dream.

I see the small sports stadium as a place to exercise one's faith....walk out one's salvation. You are coordinating (harmonizing is the word I hear) the graduation(s) which are perpetual - everlasting.

In the middle part of the dream in the cafeteria, your own daughters are already seated & eating...partaking of The Word. You are busy about the Father's business, getting food for others so they too might feast on the Bread of Life.

In the public bathroom scene, I see you overseeing the cleansing process....in other words, holding these childrens' hands as they repent & rid themseves of all that is not of Him. The closed doors on the stalls represent your respect for their privacy and your knowing that this is a personal issue between them & the Lord. Mm...you're not trying to 'control' it...but praying them through it...allowing Holy Spirit to do His work in them

I see the bit where you are checking off the list when the students 'finish their business' as Papa's encouragement that your obedience is a reflection of His glory and that He is feeding multitudes through you....your work for The Kingdom is everlasting.

Now, just an observation that jumped out at me...you begin by referring to these as 'children' & 'students' but switch to the term 'girls' at the bathroom scene. Is it possible Himself is leading you to mentor young ladies? Do you feel a tug in this direction? Just my impression here - only you can answer that question.

In any event, Himself is guiding you and is well pleased with your obedience and willingness to follow where He leads.

for your prayerful consideration..

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

thank you discerning

Post by thewritingmommy »

i have been having so much trouble with my 13 year old faughter and seeking God for it and you have so encouraged me. thank you again, andora
TheWritingMommy