Praying hands

Archives for 2012
aprilbrownlebron

Praying hands

Post by aprilbrownlebron »

I had a dream that my children and I were attendng a Christian movie night in our local area. When we arrived to the theatre we saw Paula White sitting on a chair. My daughter shouted out it's Paula White, I then looked at my daughter and said that's doctor Paula White to you. Then Paula asked if she could pray for me. Paula and I held hands and she began to walk me backwards she said the big surprise your waiting for is coming, I immediately fell to my knees and Paula calmly said get up. I got up and she proceeded to say, the power of God is in these hands, he has allowed you to go throght things twice so there will be no doubt it is him who has brought you out.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

One thought about walking backwards...

Perhaps this is concerning your past and things that may have happened to you. When you fell to your knees I saw that as giving up about something that you've been waiting on or asking the Lord for (reminded of that sayings: your knees giving in and things caving in around you). Paula told you to get up...she wanted you to stand up. It might be that the Lord wants you to be in the proper position or stance for receiving whatever is in store for you.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Also, when the Lord went around the city, healing individuals he would tell them to get up, take up their bed or their mat and walk.

It's a message for you to "get up" as you did in the dream. In Mark 5 the little girl was dead Christ by His power allowed her to rise, he told her "Talitha Cumi" which literally means "damsel arise."
Mark 5:41
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8