Sleeping workers and abandoned child

Archives for 2012
Elle

Sleeping workers and abandoned child

Post by Elle »

This dream is a bit jumbled up. I can remember scenes but not what order they were in.

I was in a room with my friend Cindy, and one other person (male, don't remember who). It was a large lounge room, I think, but there were single beds in it. The three of us were waiting for something, but we were actually at work. The other two slept and were in a really deep sleep. I think I just lay there for a while and rested, but don't think I actually went to sleep.

I got up and was wandering around thinking that it was really bad to be sleeping like that when we were supposed to be working. I remember looking at my friend laying on the bed sleeping and I thought about that.

I thought the boss would be angry when they came in and found them asleep.

And the boss did come in. It was a woman.

I remember being phoned up to go for a job interview, and being in a large conference room while on the phone to the person requesting the interview.

NEW SCENE

There is a small girl, about aged 8 or 9 (she looked younger than that, but it doesn't feel right to say she was younger). She has blond hair. I decide I have to adopt her.

Her history was that she'd been abandoned as a baby, then my friend Cindy adopted her, but then Cindy's husband said that Cindy had to get rid of the girl (they have their own boy).

IRL Cindy's husband can be really demanding.

I felt aweful for this beautiful little girl who'd been rejected twice, and was now in care.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Elle, the first scene speaks a's you being prepared for task while your friend is not prepared. Cindy means light and what comes to mind is the parable of brides that had oil for the lamps. The interview I see it to be that you are positioning yourself for your blessing.
The second looks like something both you and Cindy have been thinking about taken on for a while. Perhaps a task or position that someone was not able to handle and gave up or lost. It looks Cindy attempted to take it under her wings but hubby made her stop. So now this " girl" is once again abandoned. Toss if miss!
Elle

Post by Elle »

Thanks Newbie!