Traning myself for what is about to hit America.

Archives for 2012
steadyone
Diamond Member

Traning myself for what is about to hit America.

Post by steadyone »

Dream

I was living with my friends who are like parents to me who I do not live with IRL. I turned all the lights off to do a practice run of how to respond and work anything in the dark as if America had an attack or disaster, and if we had lost power all at the same time, and it was dark. I failed miserably on the test I gave myself. Because I failed it got my attention knowing I needed to practice as if it really was life and death, because some how I knew it would be. So it was nighttime in my friends house so I turned off all the lights, and I was in the bedroom and found a flashlight and was turning it on. Then I had to find the gun for self defense and learn to be able to release the the trigger in the dark. I had to memorize where everything was so I would be able to operate it in the dark and know how to get from one room to the next, and know where that room was.

Humm very interesting. :shock:
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

This is similar to your other dream about the field. It is about finding your calling, your assignment in what is coming. Electricity can be symbolic of your potential in Him or your calling, and in your dream it's out and all you have is a flashlight. So it seems he's showing you something you need to press in for (symbolized by shooting the gun) because it is important for you personally also in the coming days. I think the reference to "memorizing the furniture" comes from Proverbs 24 which likens furniture to wisdom, understanding and knowledge. So, I'm thinking this is a head's up to ask him for wisdom.

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; 4 through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. 5 A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength; 6 for waging war you need guidance, and for victory many advisers.

Proverbs 2: My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2 turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, 3 and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4 and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, 5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God. 6 For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7 He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, 8 for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. 9 Then you will understand what is right and just and fair--every good path. 10 For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. 11 Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you. 12 Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, 13 who leave the straight paths to walk in dark ways, 14 who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, 15 whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways. 16 It will save you also from the adulteress, from the wayward wife with her seductive words, 17 who has left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made before God. 18 For her house leads down to death and her paths to the spirits of the dead. 19 None who go to her return or attain the paths of life. 20 Thus you will walk in the ways of good men and keep to the paths of the righteous. 21 For the upright will live in the land, and the blameless will remain in it; 22 but the wicked will be cut off from the land, and the unfaithful will be torn from it.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Humm daily for a ling time I have asked Him for wisdom.

I knew my assignment in the dream was to learn how to operate in the dark. I knew it was like an emergency to learn where these are and how to access them without even seeing them with the light. Yes I believe it is my personal training for some dark days ahead that will hit this nation. I had a vision I am not sure if you saw it but when you get a chance have a look at that.

Well thanks and many blessings to you. Happy New Year!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Indeed, we're all going to have to do that! I think the asking for wisdom is about asking for detail on what that looks like specifically for you. One thing that comes to mind...there may come a time when we do not have access to the Word of the Lord as we do now via Bibles, computers, etc. I've felt an urgency for a while now to be in the Word as much as possible. For example, there are many places in the world where Bibles are illegal and believers memorize entire books of the Bible for the purposes of having "church." When a Scripture needs to be read, that person is called upon to quote it from memory.

Can you post a link to the vision you mentioned? I'm not seeing it right off.

Blessings,
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Did you feel and unction, or leading toward preparing this way once you woke?

A couple years ago, maybe slightly longer . . . I, and others - all in my same area were getting dreams, visions, etc. about food + gardening.

In mine He showed me in a garden at a home I did not live. I was growing food and then there was even sights of me canning (which I have not done irl). In the dream it was almost as if this was being done in secret, even though it was out behind the home in the open. (Although, was up close to the house, which sits on a hill and kinda blocked on the roadside by the orchard and grape arbor).

Here's the kicker . . .

I now irl live in the house that I was at in my dream. !?!

& When I woke, I felt STRONGLY that it was two-fold . . .

1) that He had me tending a garden that would bear fruit (or veggies)

& 2) That it was also instruction to prepare----- for something----
which looked like a lack of food or maybe prices had gotten too high to pay or whatever at least in our area. But almost in secret, as if we either were not allowed, or maybe that others would steal.

When I started talking about what I'd seen . . . to my surprise, a handful of others were being given the same instructions.

Unrelated but related

I also have seen vision or dream of calamity. In one particular, while praying and interceding with a good friend of mine, as we do when we can . . . I saw a map of kinda the midwest. It was as if it was torn before me. Kinda, I would think up around Chicago or maybe to the right, yes, I think to the right, almost at lakeside of the great lakes-on the very left part and down . . . .

& I felt like the surge of waters, saw it, like flooding etc.

& Also felt a large portion of no power, no electric . . . and almost chaos insuing.

(which has and probably would be prone to happen in those circumstances)

I don't know if that, which was some time ago was the coming thing that happened already or would be yet to come.

But I did see it.

& I felt an urgency to pray----- intercede.

I have said this time and time again, and I mean no ill will at all to the site or the good people here. But I still think, we are the best ones to interpret what God gives us, with His help, of course. Why? Because He speaks to His children in ways THEY can understand. Sometimes our emotions get in the way and we can quickly get off track . . . and then a place like this is great----when we are not able to see or too many thoughts interfere, then the folks here are great at helping . . .

And usually Holy Spirit will give quick yay or nay to this or that that others post. *In essence, helping us until we ourselves can clearly see what He is saying.

SO, what is your initial feelings? What parts did you automatically have a thought, this mean that or so on. :)

I don't know about you but sometimes the things I have felt (discerned) or even saw (been shown) has not been "fun" or celebratory, but rather, very sobering. Sometimes it brings a heaviness until we pray or whatever it is He is having us do.

I would say that straight off, one of your giftings is probably intercession. The reason? He often shows the darkest things to those He calls to bear an intercession burden.

& Funny thing is, sometimes people do not recognize because they are too busy trying to figure out why they are seeing all these (or feeling these) awful things . . . ESPECIALLY if they have God.

People for years started calling me an intercessor----- and I didn't see it. Used to crack me up. I even used to joke back, "People wouldn't say that if they knew how little I actually pray!" -Because I knew intercessors and they seemed to be about it ALL the time.
I wasn't. I'm still not.

BUT-----when I feel the unction to pray for this or that, I do take it seriously. & It is like a heavy blanket actually, until I do.

Even weeping at times. & To be truthful, often not wanting it at all. (just being honest)

Without going intot he story too much, as I have somewhere here a long time ago, . . . my first occasion to know He was calling me to pray and intercede did not turn out well. He showed me a face of a girl I hung out with at 15. Hadn't seen her in years. Showed me her face for two weeks. Then she and her fiance came to my then work looking for jobs. They were moving back to the area etc. More than that occurrence, the girl called me about land. Another opportunity to see what was really going on in her life. I didn't. & I didn't pray either, just thought was "odd". Months later, I called about the fiance coming for an interview to their local contact and was told tha tthe night before they came, with uhaul almost completely loaded, they were BOTH stabbed to death in their sleep and then whoever did it set their old house on fire.

I had such a heaviness and grief in me . . . and truly felt that I had dropped the ball and in essence, their blood was on my hands.

Not something I ever want to happen like that again.

Now later I came to peace believing He knew I would drop the ball, but would use the occasion to show me that when He shows me something, take it seriously.

Or, I could have made a difference, but failed. Still, He used it to help me see that when He shows me or tells me something, I need to act. Point taken.

*I did ask His forgiveness and I have tried my best to always take note of all He has shown me and pray about things He gives me unction to pray about.

And if I were you, I would too.

But talk to Him. Ask Him if it is personally or bigger scale. Ask Him if you are to only pray or actually prepare and/or help others to prepare.

God bless.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)