T-Birds

Archives for 2012
WorshipWarrior

T-Birds

Post by WorshipWarrior »

Hi, a friend sent the following to me. Please share any insight. Blessings to all!:

It seems that the #10 is significant

I was given the job of doing a small repair to 10 Thunderbirds (cars). They were old and rusty, I’m not even sure they ran. What I did consisted of sealing a long seam with some sort of tape, and it had to be very exact, but I was an expert at it. It had to be done every day, and had to be finished at an exact time. At that time, a small group of young people would come in for a meeting – JB was their leader. I don’t know what they did with the cars.

Some time later, I drove into the parking lot of a small grocery store that was at the end of a run down strip mall. I noticed there were a lot of T-Birds in the parking lot, most of them old, but not all. There was one – not old, but not new, either – that had a man sitting in it with the door open. I walked over to him and we began to chat about the cars. He said it was sort of a club for people who liked T-birds, and that anyone could be a part, even if they don’t own one. I began to go over there occasionally, because they were always there – anytime of the day or night. (FYI – I really DO like T-Birds)

I was still doing the job with the cars, and one day they brought several people in there and told me to train them to do it. I said I would, but I was a little annoyed because it was such a precise job that took a long time to master. I started training them (this didn’t actually occur in the dream; I just knew it was happening). Also, at some point in there, they started easing me out of the job.

One day, I went over to the little strip mall and had to go in to a clinic (?) that was right beside the grocery store. I had some medical papers with me, so I went in and a doctor began to interview me about my medical history. He asked me if I had ever had any back surgery, and I told him I had had 10 vertebrae fused. In my mind I thought “that’s not right, it was only 3”, but I had all the paperwork showing it was 10. He asked me if I was given any medication after the surgery, and I told him I was only given Percocet. He raised his eyebrows and said “oooohhh, really…..” like I was a junkie. I was so disgusted with that. I told him that pain medication after back surgery was standard, not something reserved especially for me.

Then I woke up.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WW, I see the T-Birds symbolic of a personal and individual ministry. Ten is significant in that it is a perfect number and it has several meanings depending on the context. In the context of the cars, it looks like your friend is on assignment to help restore and bring about order in people’s personal ministries by ministering to them. I believe that the reason for emphasis on time and the days is that it has to be done according to His standard and as the Spirit moves.
I see the car club as maybe others that are ministering to others and formed a group/ministry and they have invited your friend to jump in any time. While your friend is doing his assigned task, the club is going ask for his/her help. It may be somewhat overwhelming at first; however, the people will start getting into the swing of things.
Ten in regards to the vertebrae speaks as a trial. The extra backbone speaks to me as your friend having a backbone; strength and courage. Additionally, when I think of back I think of something from the past; history. I see the clinic as a place of healing and the doctor as someone in healing ministry or a pastor. I am not sure but perhaps your friend was explaining of being healed from something in past and it came under scrutiny. Percocet is a very powerful narcotic/drug, I believe that Percocet could symbolize a coping mechanism in their time of need. Perhaps you friend had endured something and used something besides the Lord to get through the healing process. For example, I have known when someone loses a love one they have a tendency to rely on friends, alcohol, eating, etc... to get through their grief and pain. Also, with some there is anger towards the Lord or they began to question Him. I am not sure if this the case, just using as example to better explain myself. I hope this helps and God bless. Toss if miss the mark.