Water in my bedroom

Archives for 2012
ljpsalmist

Water in my bedroom

Post by ljpsalmist »

I had a dream that I was in my bedroom when water began to leak from the ceiling. It appeared to becoming from the apartment above my bedroom. I turned my head for a minute and when I looked back it seemed that the water had become a flood. I saw my bed which looked rust in color. I called out to my mother who does not live with me neither does she live in the same state. She did not answer me. The water became so high that it came up to my neck. Then I woke up.

End of dream
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

This sort of reminds me of one of the videos in Francis Chan's 'BASIC' series. He's teaching on 'Fearing God' (that natural reverence towards Him) in the video that's like your dream here. Not sure if that's the meaning, just what it reminded ME of :) Could also maybe have something to do with the Holy Spirit. But anyway, in the video (there's only a small clip of it on Youtube, but I'll paste it anyway), a girl is lying on her bed and water starts to slowly flood the room until she is under water, engulfed by it. He tells a story during this about how he was surfing once and taken under and not sure which way was up. During that he got a revelation of just how small we humans are compared to the vastness of God, and how powerful He is. It shook him, but also put a reverence and awe inside him. Interesting story. I wish the entire video was online somewhere for you! I know you can buy it at Flannel.com Here's a snippet...

http://youtu.be/BtEz1kz38_Q
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Water coming in from ceiling in your bedroom would appear to mean you are going to experience an intimate out-pour of the Holy Spirit which will begin slowly but turn into a 'down pour' until you are engulfed.
Rust or bronze colour can mean Fortification or Primitive..
Calling on your mother seems to indicate your calling on the mother-heart of God
GBU
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Bedrooms can be symbolic of a place of intimacy or rest. Floods can symbolize judgment; albeit good or bad. In prophetic terms it can symbolize the overwhelming; a reflection of something being swept away – either good or bad. The apartment above yours may symbolize a work of the Spirit; the Upper Room comes to mind. In regards to the bed color of rust, when something is rusted out, it means that corrosion has occurred. Bed can symbolize intimacy or rest. Have you been struggling with something in your relationship with Him? Mothers can symbolize the church. Have you been calling on your church for help and feel like the leadership has turned a deaf ear to you? These are thoughts toss if missed the mark.
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

Post by Pastor Joe »

Water -Holy spirit
Ceiling-God wants you to look up from whence cometh your help.
Flood-Two fold meaning God wants to fill your life with him and wash out the debree.
Bed-a place of rest or intamacy, is your time with God getting rusty?
you called out to your mother-maybe something that you have been taught.
Mother might also mean a spirituel mother.
Water up to the neck-maybe God wants to fill you up with Him.

10-6-08 I had this dream about water and Jesus.
I dreamed I was in a room that was filling up with water. I saw Jesus standing in this room with me.

God wants to fill our rooms up with the water that comes from His River.
The good news is when Jesus is with us we don’t have to worry about drowning.

Are you longing for a drink of water?
Jesus will give you a drink if you ask Him.
Where Jesus is…there is life.

Since the beginning of this year I have been preaching on water.
God is definately trying to get our attention.
Hope this helps.