Waiting Place, TV's, & Missing Kitchen Tiles

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Waiting Place, TV's, & Missing Kitchen Tiles

Post by Newbie »

I am in a place that is not really my home; temporary abode comes to mind. The place look like a waiting area of sorts (like a leasing office) but I felt at home and in control, if that make sense. I am in an area in which I am working on my laptop or working on some papers; however, there is a big flat screen TV and I have the remote in my hand. I am the only one of 3 rooms. I have the tv on “Prison Break”.
Shift… I am in the same room; however, there is a different tv. It is an older model big screen tv and it is off. I take the remote to turn it on but soon realize that the remote is for the flat screen which is now in another room of this place. I walked in and thought to myself why is the tv in here. There was an older white man sitting on a couch watching tv. I wanted to put it back on Prison Break but the man wanted to watch something else. I had work to do, and instead of arguing I simply left the channel on. I walked back to the previous room. I knew that I was in charge of the remote???
Shift… Same building but in kitchen with my daughters. I noticed that we had moved in; however, there were tiles missing from the kitchen wall. The tiles were black and white and the missing ones were covered with paper napkins. I was somewhat disturbed and annoyed because I was not aware of the damage to the kitchen but was told that a work order was in place for them. I felt somewhat relieved because I did not wanted to be responsible for the missing tiles. I recalled that I could see the foundation behind the walls; the wood beams and remnants of the old tile left behind. I was simply disgusted about the state of the kitchen but knew that we needed the place; my thoughts were this was only temporary and would be fixed.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Tiles are considered bricks. Tiles were missing but there was a work order in place to replace the missing tiles. Kitchen is symbolic of revelation, preparation of food, and/ or the heart. So I think He is repairing things of the heart so I can be effectively be used for His purpose.
I guess I am in a period of waiting and transistion; hence the area I was in. I guess the tv's are insight to something; perhaps those coming out of bondage-- Prison Break show playing. The older white man may symbolize the "old man" and me catering more to the flesh than that of Lord - hence allowing him to watch a different show. But I have control - the remote control.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

We're transitioning to a new season. His new vision for you will require some healing/preparation, and some effort on your part. He wants us to cooperate with him of our own free will. The breakthrough might not be what you expect, but you can trust Him. :)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks WP, you are great big blessing in disguise. This was right on time and I ask Him to bless you in abundance for this one. Thank you.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

ORIGINAL POST HAS BEEN EDITED
Last edited by Newbie on Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

ORIGINAL POST HAS BEEN EDITED
Last edited by Newbie on Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Four, your posts have been removed from Newbie's dream!
Please refrain from further harrassing her, or you will be
promptly removed from the site AGAIN!

BJ has already addressed your own post that was moved to the
Men's section, so discuss it there! No more sin gripe sessions
as BJ put it.....on the open board! You have been warned too
many times!

I apologize to you Newbie that this wasn't caught sooner!
Very sorry your dream was hi-jacked.

Blessings dear one
:wink:
Last edited by HisBlood on Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Awesome dream and awesome interpretation you gave after!

I want to thank you that posted this, because even though I am sure God was talking to you, I feel He is GOD talked to me personally also! :)
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Newbie, what about the napkins over the places where the tiles are missing...? I've been simmering with that thought since yesterday :). Could they maybe represent 'surrendering'...like when we wave a white flag or cloth in the air? Please share if you know what they were about. I just gotta know! Haha!!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

TexasTransplant wrote:Newbie, what about the napkins over the places where the tiles are missing...? I've been simmering with that thought since yesterday :). Could they maybe represent 'surrendering'...like when we wave a white flag or cloth in the air? Please share if you know what they were about. I just gotta know! Haha!!
Table napkins is another name for serviette and this is derived from serve. I guess before I can be fully used to serve Him, there are some issues of the heart that needs to be taken cared of.